SHORT COURSES
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
FROZEN SEMEN STALLIONS
CERTIFIED SEMEN FREEZING LOCATIONS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION SUPPLIES
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BOOKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST
EASILY CALCULATE THE CORRECT VOLUME OF SEMEN AND EXTENDER TO SHIP OR USE ON FARM!
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BULLETIN BOARD
SITE MAP OF EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
CONTACT US

horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
Go to the articles page

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board

Topics Page Topics Page Register for a new account Register Edit Profile Profile Log Out Log Out Help/Instructions Help    
Posting is restricted to registered board members only to prevent spamming of the board. We regret the necessity of this action, but hope you will appreciate the importance of the integrity of the board. Registration is free and information provided during the process will not be submitted to third parties.

Should I be worried??

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board » General Mare Questions - Volume 2 » Should I be worried?? « Previous Next »

Emily S
Yearling
Username: Cowgrl88

Post Number: 54
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So I'm not sure if I'm just being paranoid, but is it normal not to see or feel the foal kicking in the past few days? I'm just worried that something could be wrong... I've seen it kick pretty strong before, but I haven't in a little while.

Mary Greer
Nursing Foal
Username: Cowgirlup07

Post Number: 18
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My mares baby does that every now and then.. it is really wierd but I was told not to worry.. My mare is at day 370...

charlene birdsall, Baby due 4/2/08
Breeding Stock
Username: Charlie67

Post Number: 691
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Emily, don't worry. My mare is at day 330, and for about 4 days I didn't feel anything either. Then yesterday morning and today I did. I think its normal, but I too get worried when I can't feel the baby.

Mary, long time to hear. I can't believe your mare still hasn't foaled yet. How many foals has she had, and what is her normal gestation? You must be going nuts!!!! Day 370 is like a month overdue right? Is she showing all the signs?

Mary Greer
Weanling

Post Number: 21
Posted on Wednesday, March 12, 2008 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Charlene,
She is being wierd I am afraid the infection is causeing this even though it was succesfully cured (it was fescue) and she is a maiden which makes it more stressful.. I am insane right now.. she was due febuary 14th the other mare bred to the same stud has a healthy filly that is about 2 weeks old (maybe 3 shes not mine)she is really swollen her belly has dropped she has a loose hind end and lots of milk(not completely full yet)...

Breeding Stock

Post Number: 693
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 12:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mary, I feel for you. What did your vet say. What did your vet treat her with? Do you have any pics you can share? I'll say a prayer for you and your mare tonight.

Mary Greer
Weanling

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Charlene, He said everything was progressing normally.. Last time he saw her was about 3 weeks from her due date and she is about 1 month late.I have psted links to the most recent pics of her. Thank you so much for your support.
pics are of her at day 367 I will get more tomorrow
Close up belly:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/lady/Lady-day367preg008.jpg
Side view:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/lady/Lady-day367preg004.jpg
under tail:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/lady/Lady-day367preg003.jpg
udder:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/lady/Lady-day367preg001.jpg

Tracy Smith, Tali due 6/08
Breeding Stock
Username: Tracys

Post Number: 961
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 01:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mary you must be going insane! Is her milk white or still clear?

Bobbi Govro
Neonate
Username: Hh_farms

Post Number: 7
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mary: My mare looked like yours about 10 days ago and she is now exploding into "any time now" mode. I have heard from my vet that feeding fescue (which I've had to do) may slow development to a degree. In comparing your mare to my mare, you're getting close.

I was concerned about my mare (340 days on the 6th and we're still waiting) and had the vet check her. She laughed at me and said, "Normal gestation is anywhere from 320 to 370 days, but ultimately, its the foal's decision on when that will be. Some foals just take longer to develop lungs and each foal is different." She told me not to sweat it and when foal was ready, momma would deliver.

I hope that helps ease your concerns. She looks like a healthy bag and tail end. No signs of infection or anything. I'm crossing my fingers for you that you get your baby real soon!

Breeding Stock

Post Number: 696
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mary, your mare's belly and udder look just like my maiden's. Day 327 udder[IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa97/mollytomale-photos/100_0119.jpg[/IMG]
belly[IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa97/mollytomale-photos/100_0097.jpg[/IMG].

Admin note: Don't use an "[IMG]" command like this - it breaks the board making it overly wide, and requires the moderators to go in and adjust it. When we're feeling rally cranky, we just delete all but one of the "links". Be warned!!!

Like Bobbi said eating fescue does slow the developent down some, and my vet also said that it is up to the foal to decide when it's time to come out, not the mare. Keep us posted on that cute mare of yours. I hope she goes soon for you.

Mary Greer
Weanling

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 01:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Traci, Yesterday her milk had a white tint to it with what little of it she gave.She likes to try and kick when I go to milk her.This is nerve racking cause this is my first baby horse since I was 9,lol.Thank you alot!

Bobbi, Thank you so much. I think I am just going to let her do her thing.. What you are saying with her looking normal is very comforting. Thank you so much!

Charlene, I will be getting some more pics of her today and I will post them up.. The last mare in foal I had (when I was 9)I didnt even know she was prego til the baby came so I have never really delt with all of this,lol. The last one carried and never got fat,lol..again, Thank you for all of your support!

Breeding Stock

Post Number: 967
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mary, it sounds like you are getting closer. Usually the milk will have that white tint, then go to a 2 % milk and then thick like whole milk. Once it is like whole milk the mare will usually foal within 24 hrs. The trick is that some mares milk will change over a few days while others change in hours! Sending foaling vibes your way!

Mary Greer
Weanling

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, March 13, 2008 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tracy, Thank you.. Her "milk" tonight was kinda clearish white cream color.. again we can only get a couple of drops due to her being a kicker now.(she doesnt usually kick)I was goin to get pics today but kept forgetting my camera and my horses are all about 6 miles from where I live.. Of course I own the stable and land so I can go out any time I want but it will be tomorrow before I can get more pics of her udder.. I really hope she foals soon.. She was really swollen tonight but her udder isnt completely full yet so I dont think it will be here in the morning..

Dorthy Brown
Breeding Stock
Username: Dodib

Post Number: 254
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I hope your not milking her too much-- you want her to wax and hold in the colustrum(sp?)
She looks like she is getting ready--
Hope all goes well

Breeding Stock

Post Number: 973
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I've always checked my mare's milk 1-2x a day when they are close to delivery, just a drop or two and have never had a problem with low colostrum. I think it becomes more of a problem if you are constantly checking the milk or if the mare starts dripping milk for days before delivery, at least that has been my experience :-)

Mary Greer
Weanling

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I only get 1 or 2 drops every day to every other day to see what color it is... I am about to head to the barn so I will get some picks..

Mary Greer
Weanling

Post Number: 30
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 09:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey everyone!! I got some new pics today would be day 372
It was getting dark quick so this is all that I got today

tail:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/lady/Lady-day372preg009.jpg
Udder:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/lady/Lady-day372preg010.jpg
Side:
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/lady/Lady-day372preg011.jpg

Jan Owen
Senior Stallion or Mare
Username: 1frosty1

Post Number: 1243
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mary, Your mare looks like she is starting to drop but right now I think she has a little while to go yet....Her nipples should really fill out first.Very Pretty mare!

Kathy had FILLY 3/1/08~ Cooly due 4/4/08
Breeding Stock
Username: Kckcnurse

Post Number: 112
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mary ~ I think Jan is right she needs to fill up in the nipples more. I love Grays and she is very pretty. ~K~

Emily S
Yearling

Post Number: 55
Posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I still haven't seen or felt any kicking...I'm really worried. Should I have my vet come out and look at her or do you guys think I'm just over worrying??

Mary Greer
Weanling

Post Number: 31
Posted on Saturday, March 15, 2008 - 12:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jan & Kathy, I think she might have it on the next new moon.. (march 21st) all the mares here seem to be foaling on the darkest nights so I may get lucky :-)

Terry Waechter 5 march foals
Breeding Stock
Username: Watchman

Post Number: 193
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 07:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My mare Doctora foaled on Saturday morning at 349 days. The vet came to check the antibody content of the colt's blood Saturday evening and we found it was somewhat on the low side. It may have been that I should have waited longer before doing the blood test but decided to give him a plasma transfusion to be on the safe side. He behaved very well during the procedure and the mare was patient with us as we handled her youngster. Now i am sure this foal is protected.

Jos
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 1768
Posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not to burst your bubble Terry, but be aware that although good passive transfer and IgG levels are likely to result in fewer cases of neonatal septicaemia, it does not rule them out completely. Additionally - depending upon how long it was before the blood was drawn for the test - the foal may have been exposed to a greater risk as a result of pathogenic exposure prior to plasma transfer. Testing should be performed between 9 and 12 hours post-foaling, and oral supplementation prior to 15 hours. Plasma transfer can also be performed during that period, but carries more risk and costs than oral transfer, so oral is preferable. Post 15 hours, plasma transfer is required, but that also means that there's been >15 hours of unprotected pathogenic exposure. Once exposed, although increasing IgG content may assist, if an infection is active, antibiotics will be required, and foals may still die. Additionally, even with successful passive transfer or supplementation, it does not guarantee that antibodies against all pathogens are present - and typically they aren't.

So - not to be a pessimist, merely a realist - be aware that thinking that "now I am sure this foal is protected" may not be the best thought process... :-(

Terry Waechter 5 march foals
Breeding Stock
Username: Watchman

Post Number: 201
Posted on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jos...thanks for the imput. I keep a close watch on my babies so I should have chosen my words more carefully...just mean I took the options possible to protect the foal. He seems to be very healthy at this time.

Mary Greer
Weanling

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well guys... There are still no changes with "Lady" she is being a pain! Today was day 378.. I dont know what to do with her.. I can feel the baby moving but her udder seems to be going away.. Her belly has dropped ALOT more. Is there any chance she will foal and then get milk or get it in the last few minutes?? I am really really worried for her!

Jenni Luttrell
Breeding Stock
Username: Bugrace2000

Post Number: 983
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its possible she'll bag up after delivery. Im not familar with them having a bag then it going away right before foaling. was she exposed to fescue or mustard? Healthy foakling vibes your way.
comfert shetland just foaled a beautiful filly
http://www.marestare.com/comfert.php

Dottie Rutledge
Neonate
Username: Heavyhoof

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, March 21, 2008 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My maiden "Sassy" is 355 days now. She almost looks like her bag has not gotten any bigger. Almost looks like they are shrinking. Her vulva has gotten noticably more swollen though. Why is she taking sooooo long? My Percheron mare is 349 days and she looks miserable! I noticed last night that her bags are getting huge and she is actually discharging something. It's dried now so it's kinda "crusty" yellowish white with just a tiny tinge of blood. Is this her plug? What can I expect next???

Mary Greer
Weanling

Post Number: 34
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 01:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

today because it has worked in the past, I lounged "Lady" 2 times trying to see if her baby was just sitting wrong.. She got ALOT looser in her rear end and started walking weird. She was walking with her hind legs pushed out in either direction. She was exposed to fescue awhile back but got treated and everything went smoothly from there. She does have some dried blood under her tail(not much just a few drops).... I am LOST!!

judy cervantes
Breeding Stock
Username: Judy1

Post Number: 242
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi evceryone,I have a question iam asking for my sister inlaw,her mare tosh had some white stuff(milk???) come out of her teats when she walked today,she is at day 316,should we be concerned???

Jan Owen
Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1290
Posted on Saturday, March 22, 2008 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Judy...that can be normal..she is really close to that 320 magic number :-) Perhaps her foal watch won't be so long....How fun to be "pregnant"together. That is great support!

Lorna Glen /Tosh due 4/19
Yearling
Username: Lornaglen

Post Number: 59
Posted on Sunday, March 23, 2008 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jan, It's me and Tosh Judy was asking about. Thanks for responding. That really surprised me today. So I'm keeping a close watch on her.
Here's the most recent pics

[IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii302/lornaglen/ToshonMar21009.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii302/lornaglen/ToshonMar21007.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii302/lornaglen/ToshonMar21002.jpg[/IMG]

Jan Owen
Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1299
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lorna,

How is Tosh doing today? She is looking pretty close :-)

Beth Valen
Weanling
Username: Divaranch

Post Number: 29
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 01:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ah, someone else is up late...
Today was day 330 for one of my mares, 322 for the other. The 330 has been sporting a lopsided bag... one side full, one side somewhat modest but today she evened up. Milk is still clear, hip is softer but not soft enough.

The 322 mare has a small bag, but has started a touch of edema on her bottom line (normal for her). Milk is clear and yellow. This 322 mare has no idea that her girlfriend is going to foal first... and when that happens she will have a fit!

This is the longest time... from day 300 til you actually have the baby. Sigh.

Lorna Glen /Tosh due 4/19
Yearling
Username: Lornaglen

Post Number: 60
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jan, Tosh is still streaming milk. It's not a constant stream, it's when she moves a certain way or walks. Then she'll just have a drip. She was kicking at her belly about 7:00 last night. She wasn't doing any more kicking after that. I checked on her every couple of hours until about 2am and then every three hours because she seemed pretty quiet ( and I was really tired). I'm going to take some pics today and I'll post them later. Thanks for thinking of us!

Dottie Rutledge
Neonate
Username: Heavyhoof

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, March 24, 2008 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Still no babies here! I was sure Sassy would go Friday night. She was just miserable! Her ears were flopped and her lip was hanging and I could barely lead her to the barn. I guess she was just tired. This has been the longest month ever!!!! She is 358 days now and Maggie is 355. I don't want to lounge them because they look so miserable!!! I just can't stand waiting any longer!!! I'm trying to figure out how to send a picture. I'm so flustered right now it seems impossible!!!

Mary Greer
Weanling

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WE HAVE A BOY!!!!!! Lady had her little baby boy last night after I fed!! He is grullo!!!! YAY!!!

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/Baby%20Prince/LadysBabyPRINCE 006.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/Baby%20Prince/LadysBabyPRINCE 005.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/Baby%20Prince/LadysBabyPRINCE 004.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/Baby%20Prince/LadysBabyPRINCE 003.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/Baby%20Prince/LadysBabyPRINCE 002.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/Baby%20Prince/LadysBabyPRINCE 001.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/Baby%20Prince/03-27-08_0912.j pg

Bobbi Govro
Weanling

Post Number: 36
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mary he is a beauty! And you got your color! Yay!

Quick question for you if you have the chance. I know you were worried about the fescue issue and her bagging up. Did she bag up ok? Was it prior to her foaling or did she bag up at the last minute?

Worried about my mares with regard to the same issues..bags come, bags go...we're overdue and we have bags but they haven't changed for 2 weeks now...not getting any bigger. Just thought you could lend me your experience so I know if I need to be worried. Thanks!

Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1052
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congratulations Mary!

Jan Owen
Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1328
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HIP HIP HOORAY! Finally! What day 383? He is darling! I am so happy you got the color you wanted too! Post more pics :-) What's his name?

Dorthy Brown
Breeding Stock
Username: Dodib

Post Number: 261
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah congrats--he is beautiful

Mary Greer
Weanling

Post Number: 37
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She bagged up after foaling last night (approx. 4hrs.) before she had him she barely had an udder. He is nursing good now. The only thing that could present a problem that I have noticed with Lady is the fescue cause her udder to be really sore.She wouldnt let him nurse at first so my brown mare took over. Now she has accepted him perfectly

Emily S
Yearling

Post Number: 76
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aww he is so cute!! Congrats!! What did you name him??

Mary Greer
Weanling

Post Number: 39
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 12:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

He will hopefully get the first name choice on his papers which is "Eightys Dunit To Ya" his call name is Prince

Mary Greer
Weanling

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh I forgot I got a couple more pics.... It is pretty cold where I am tonight so he got a home made blanket (my baby blanket swallows him and is pink,lol)

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/Baby%20Prince/Princewithblank et.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/Baby%20Prince/baby20hugs.jpg

Bobbi Govro
Weanling

Post Number: 46
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 02:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mary: What a doll! You are blessed. Thanks for your input on the fescue. Even though my mares haven't foaled yet, they are really tender on their bags now and I have been concerned, especially being maidens, that they too won't let baby nurse. I will make sure that I monitor that carefully. Unfortunately, I don't have a substitute mom (our old pro foaling mare isn't due until July 4rh) but I did make sure that I have plenty of colostrum supplement just in case.

Mary Greer
Weanling

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 - 06:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My other mare is for sale she will nurse any baby.. Her price is only $500 and she has papers.. Here are some pics including a copy of her papers (She is HYPP N/N)
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/BigMamma.jpg
Pics::
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/bigmaandhotshot.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/bigmaandroxie012.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/bigmaandroxie006.jpg
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f208/cowgirlup07/bigmaandroxie004.jpg

The baby in the pics is her 06 baby but she is the one that gave "Prince" his first 2nd 3rd and 4th meals. She is a good protective mamma.. We are in Duncan,Oklahoma

Bobbi Govro
Yearling

Post Number: 51
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 01:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She is a beaut! She looks just like my solid paint mare...they could be twins. And how funny, but my brother lived for years in Duncan, OK!

I might be very interested in her.

Mary Greer
Yearling

Post Number: 53
Posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ok you can give me a call if you want.. My number is (580)736-9342 Feel free to ask anything..

Please note that opinions, product information, advice or suggestions posted on this bulletin board are not necessarily those of the management at Equine-Reproduction.com nor does the maintenance of the post position indicate an implicit or any endorsement of that information, opinion or product.

Further, although we have the greatest respect for the posters offering assistance here, you are advised to seek a consultation with your veterinarian prior to using information obtained from this board if it is of a veterinary nature.

Proud to be sponsored and supported by:
IMV Technologies - makers of Equine AI Equipment
Equine A.I. Equipment Supplies
Universal Medical Systems Ultrasounds
For your Veterinary Ultrasounding Needs
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Exodus Breeders Supply - Your one-stop shop for all your reproductive needs!
Exodus Breeders Supply
Har-Vet: An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products
An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products!
Reproduction Resources: Specializing in Artificial Breeding and Embryo Transfer Supplies
Specializing in Artificial Breeding and ET Supplies
BET Pharm: Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
www.SemenTanks.com - Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
J.L. Smith Co. - Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
  International Veterinary Information Service
International Veterinary Information Service

MAIN PAGE | INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES | SHORTCOURSES | SERVICES
FROZEN STALLIONS | FREEZING LOCATIONS | SUPPLIES | BOOKS | LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST | SEMEN CALCULATOR | BULLETIN BOARD
SITEMAP | CONTACT US