SHORT COURSES
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
FROZEN SEMEN STALLIONS
CERTIFIED SEMEN FREEZING LOCATIONS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION SUPPLIES
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BOOKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST
EASILY CALCULATE THE CORRECT VOLUME OF SEMEN AND EXTENDER TO SHIP OR USE ON FARM!
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BULLETIN BOARD
SITE MAP OF EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
CONTACT US

horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
Go to the articles page

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board

Topics Page Topics Page Register for a new account Register Edit Profile Profile Log Out Log Out Help/Instructions Help    
Posting is restricted to registered board members only to prevent spamming of the board. We regret the necessity of this action, but hope you will appreciate the importance of the integrity of the board. Registration is free and information provided during the process will not be submitted to third parties.

Signs of Birthing?

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board » General Mare Questions - Volume 2 » Signs of Birthing? « Previous Next »

Mariko
Neonate
Username: Saffrons_baby

Post Number: 10
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey again.
Supposed false alarm with the fluid thing...
What are the signs of an oncoming birth? I only know what I have read on the internet and secondhand knowledge from non-breeders. I heard that the muscles around the mare's dock will soften within a couple weeks before the birth... is that right?
My mare has a very soft bottom, and the soft spot has been spreading a little each day, but her udder is still relatively small. I watch the baby kick all the time, and she was extremely grumpy today....
Here are a couple udder shots from Saturday the 15th...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/saffrons_baby/Jewel/Jeweldec15004.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/saffrons_baby/Jewel/Jeweldec15001.jpg

Dorthy Brown
Breeding Stock
Username: Dodib

Post Number: 222
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah her udder looks like it has barely begun --
is her vulva relax?? It will get really relaxed and enlongated.
This was my mares udder about a week before delivery and her vulva. Her udder got much tenser
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/dodib/Gypsysudder52207.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/dodib/DSC01428013_edited-1.jpg[/IMG]

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock
Username: 1frosty1

Post Number: 933
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Her udder can change rather quickly but I would keep an eye on it. When was she bred?

Kassie Finley
Breeding Stock
Username: Jkqh

Post Number: 758
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some of the things you can watch for
1. Softening of the tail head and there will be almost no resistance when you lift her tail.
2. Lengthening of the vulva
3. Drop in the belly (sides will look almost flat, and she will look like her belly somewhat V's)
4. I would say your mare needs to have more of an udder before she foals. But some mares you just never know about.
Like Jan said when was she bred? and is she a maiden mare?

I have a mare that always gets somewhat grumpy about the 7th month on. And she is just now at 7 months and has been staying away from the other mares. She keeps to herself and acts kind of grumpy.
You may have already seen my site but it has pictures that show the stages my mares went through just before foaling. I have a link at the bottom for a maiden mare. Hope that helps.

http://www.yellowhouseranch.com/foaling.htm

(Message edited by jkqh on December 20, 2007)

Mariko
Nursing Foal

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, December 20, 2007 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I do not actually know when she was bred or if she is a maiden, she was rescued from an abandoned farm in Alberta with 105 other horses. She was untouchable in the summer, so considering that I have made a lot of progress... but she is still touchy about her stomach, and I cannot touch her udder at all. Lifting her tail doesnt work very well yet either. But I am working on those things....
All I know about when she got pregnant was it was most likely before June. She was loose with aroun 10-15 other stallions and around 30 mares of young horses.
I dont believe that she is a maiden just because she was loose with stallions for the 4 years of her life (cant check her teeth but she is still young.... 3-5 ish)
As far as I can tell her vulva is still fairly tight....but I dont know if I would be able to notice a difference if it wasnt.
I have been checking on her everyday after school, and now that it is christmas break will be down more.

Mariko
Nursing Foal

Post Number: 12
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2007 - 12:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a question... What are everyone's thoughts on having a vet PRESENT at the foaling.
I am leaning against it because my mare is very shy, and I feel that the vet would only stress her out and make her over-protective. But a friend feels that I MUST have a vet there.... So what is everyone's experience and advice on this one lol?

Tracy Smith, Tali due 6/08
Breeding Stock
Username: Tracys

Post Number: 414
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2007 - 02:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mariko, it sounds like she is still a ways off from delivering. I personally have never had a vet present for my mare foaling but I had my cell phone ready in case of emergency I felt very confident in my own experience and would know when I needed help. I don't know how vets work in your area but here if you want a vet present for the delivery you have to board your horse with the vet so they can monitor 24-7.

Cathy Cook
Breeding Stock
Username: Razmacat

Post Number: 507
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2007 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you can't touch her udder, you have issues. we always twitch maiden mares and make them let us take milk. Imagine if they are like this with you what they could be like with a foal. That is one of they things I like about calcium testing milk, it gets the maidens used to tit touching. Buy a twitch and get someone to help hold her.

Mariko
Nursing Foal

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2007 - 01:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am near positive that even though I cant touch her udder, that her baby will be fine. Because she is afraid of humans. Her first human contact was with the electric cattle prods, and she was left starving. So I am taking it really slow, touch is still nerve-wracking for her, she still sometimes thinks its going to hurt her.
I am almost able to touch her udder now, right under her tummy and working my way back. I am sure she will accept her baby, all the other horses from the herd accepted and protected their babies

Jane
Yearling
Username: Dizzykizzy

Post Number: 86
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2007 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mariko, I think you are doing exactly the right thing. If you use a twitch on her now you will lose every bit of trust she has gained in you.
Well done!

Mariko
Nursing Foal

Post Number: 14
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2007 - 02:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jane,
For a long time I was the only person who could touch her, I am glad that now she accepts other peoples touch.

Paul Liberty
Nursing Foal
Username: Sptxthrill

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2007 - 02:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One year we had a maiden embryo transfer mare that we could not handle. We had to keep her in the round pen and I worked with her everyday for about 4 months. I was the only one that she would let touch her. She was also scared to death of a stall. We kept her in the stall at night and turned her out in the round pen during the day. During the last month before she foaled, my helper and I would twitch her in the stall and we would take a warm washcloth and rub her belly and udder with it. We did that everyday until one day she let us do that without the twitch and she stood still and let us milk test her with no problem. She was the best maiden embryo mare that we have ever had. She was turned out in a pasture with her new foal and was with 2 other mares and foals and one day I saw her letting the other 2 foals nurse her!

Breeding Stock

Post Number: 416
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2007 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mariko, I say keep doing what you are doing. It's one thing when you have a maiden mare that hasn't had a lot of handling so is not sure about the whole udder thing, it's a whole another story when that mare has been abused by humans. I had a mare once that had been chained to a wall and beaten when she wasn't "good". It took me a whole year of handling her to gain her trust but I eventually did and I was the only one that could touch her. We had one of the best bonds a human and horse could ever have! Unfortunately she broke her leg about 2 years after I bought her and I had to put her down but I feel good that for those 2 years she was treated like royalty! Keep up the good work and keep us posted.

Jane Olney-Nursemare foal adopt ?/2008
Breeding Stock
Username: Shotsnurse1

Post Number: 504
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 10:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mariko-about the vet...yes you would have to board there. Mare's give birth so fast and so much in secret, more likely than not, you will miss it. Usually the vet gets called if you find your mare in trouble, or if you have a foal on the ground. Most of us on here let the mare do it at home. I can think of two off hand that sent their mares away.

Mariko
Nursing Foal

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jane, I am definitely keeping her home then.... She is still to shy to be somewhere new without me... and doesnt know what being locked in a stall is like... Working on that as soon as the barn is finished... which should be right after christmas.

Mariko
Nursing Foal

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 10:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh and her udder started bagging up a little tonight, noticeably but not huge yet. I think the reason she looks like she isnt as far a long as she is is because she wasnt getting enough nutrition or feed, she has picked up her weight since I brought her home and her skin is much healthier

Jenni Luttrell
Breeding Stock
Username: Bugrace2000

Post Number: 423
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mariko - I definately think your doing the right thing by keeping her home and taking it easy with her. My only advice is when you find a spot she dont like being touched is to keep touching her there until she stands still. Otherwise she associates her moving with the release of the sensitivity.

Jenni Luttrell
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 424
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 10:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mariko- If she is maiden and starting to bag I'd get up at least once a night to check on her. I wouldnt want a vet present but you may want to check out a good place to get colostrum if mom is that bad off sometimes they dont make enough milk or colostrum. If she's bagging up she's probably fine tho. Good luck

charlene birdsall, Baby due 4/2/08
Breeding Stock
Username: Charlie67

Post Number: 200
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mariko, I agree with Jenni. I think you should keep trying to get her used to being touched everywhere, especially the udder area. You said she started to bag up a little tonight, can you post some photos tomorrow?

Mariko
Nursing Foal

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 10:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ya I will definitely post some more photos tomorrow... have to take some better ones because she was quite grumpy tonight... she has had good days and bad days this week. I tried to take some but she wouldnt stay still. The bagging isnt that much yet, I noticed it because her nipples are fuller and pointing more straightdown... Its kind of like I can see more of it now, its not really swelled yet.

Jenni Luttrell
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 426
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mariko - If she is maiden that may be all the warning you get. Maidens tend to not bag until the start of labor or right afterwards.

Jenni Luttrell
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 428
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.crayonboxminiatures.com/foalingsigns.html

great site really good pics

Mariko
Nursing Foal

Post Number: 18
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks... this is kinda scary... I cant get up there right now. But I phoned up, and the lady is keeping her in the round pen for the night.
What is everyone's opinions on heat lamps? Its almighty cold here right now, and I dont want the baby sick. Is it worth investing in? and Which kind do you suggest?

Jenni Luttrell
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 429
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the temp averaging? The main thing is that she has shelter from the wind. I dont think heat lamps will do you a lot of good beause shes not going to stand under it unless you make her.

Mariko
Nursing Foal

Post Number: 19
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

its not that cold tonight... just muddy...

Jenni Luttrell
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 430
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://www.southernheartranch.com/birth3.html

Jenni Luttrell
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 431
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think she'll be fine you just want to start checking her at night incase baby has a problem nursing

Mariko
Nursing Foal

Post Number: 20
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jenni

Jenni Luttrell
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 432
Posted on Saturday, December 22, 2007 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Your welcome. Heres wishing you a horsey Christmas.

Breeding Stock

Post Number: 420
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 03:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mariko, I use a heat lamp with my foals. I live outside of Seattle so it can be pretty chilly at night even in the spring. It's pretty cheap, about $40 and I usually clip it to one side of the stall. That way the mare or foal can use it to stay warm or move away from it if they want to cool down. This probably would only work if you keep your mare confined in a foaling stall, any bigger of an area and it wouldn't do much good. Keep us posted, sounds like things are moving right along :-)

Cathy Cook
Breeding Stock
Username: Razmacat

Post Number: 508
Posted on Sunday, December 23, 2007 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I use heat lamps in Florida. I keep them in all my foaling stalls, the foals seem to always lay under them. I also have foal blankets so when it gets really cold from time to time (below 20) I put the blankets on so they can have turn out time. One thing you do not want is a sick foal, foals go down hill so quickly they can die in days!

Mariko
Weanling

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, December 26, 2007 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks... I think I will use a portable base heater from my house, and shield it with wire mesh so no one gets burnt. Hope that works.
Here is Jewel on the 23rd...
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/saffrons_baby/Jewel/JewelDec23rd005.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/saffrons_baby/Jewel/JewelDec23rd015.jpg

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/saffrons_baby/Jewel/JewelDec23rd018.jpg

And here is the album... with the pictures from then till now
http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/saffrons_baby/Jewel

Mariko
Weanling

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2008 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Her udder is starting to bag up more, and she has a small edema in front of her udder.
To me atleast... she looks less round.
Today was my birthday:D and she was very good for me today. She let me clean her udder, and play with her tail. YEY

Jenni Luttrell
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 513
Posted on Wednesday, January 02, 2008 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HAPPY B-DAY MARIKO

Breeding Stock

Post Number: 472
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 12:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy birthday! Hope you have a foal soon :-)

Mariko
Weanling

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks

Jane
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 106
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 05:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Happy birthday and fingers and toes crossed for a safe foaling very soon!

Marilyn Lemke - Dora due 7/31/08
Breeding Stock
Username: Marilyn_l

Post Number: 674
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 09:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sorry, I hadn't noticed this until today. Happy belated birthday Mariko!! I hope it was a good one.

It would have been cool to have a foal born on your birthday...

Mariko
Weanling

Post Number: 36
Posted on Thursday, January 03, 2008 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

ya no luck there, but that is okay. Gives me more time to get closer to Jewel... so when the baby is born she lets me handle it.

Mariko~ Jewel due
Weanling

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 - 12:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jewel is still very pregnant... and fat lol
She has bagged up in the last couple days.. although not overly full
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/saffrons_baby/JewelJan31st001.jpg

Breeding Stock

Post Number: 719
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mariko, the picture didn't come up for some reason.

Marilyn Lemke - Dora due 7/31/08
Breeding Stock
Username: Marilyn_l

Post Number: 930
Posted on Friday, February 01, 2008 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I can't get the picture up either Mariko... :-(

Mariko~ Jewel due
Weanling

Post Number: 41
Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2008 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh no... I will try to fix it... well you can just look at my photobucket... I only have Jewel pics in there... she has dropped a lot today!!!
http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/saffrons_baby/Jewel/
newest pics (feb 1st) are at the beginning

Jane
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 129
Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2008 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mariko, judging by how much she has bagged up in the last few days you can't have long to go now.
Fingers crossed for a safe and healthy delivery soon.......

Colleen Beck
Breeding Stock
Username: Gypsycreations

Post Number: 329
Posted on Saturday, February 02, 2008 - 05:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mariko, what a pretty mare. She definitely looks preggo! Check her milk. Opaque and sticky is what you are looking for. It can be white or yellowish, but you won't be able to see through it. If you aren't sure...put a drop on a piece of black plastic. If you can't see through it, you're almost there!

Mariko~ Jewel due soon
Weanling

Post Number: 46
Posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks Colleen, but I cant seem to get any liquid out right now, which I find interesting, but have heard some mares you just cant.
She is looking a little more like a sausage now instead of curvy, as the space between her hips and belly fills out with the baby in there. She jumped a 4'3 fence yesterday and cleared it!!! She is crazy!
here are some more pics of February 11th
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/saffrons_baby/Jewelfeb11th033.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/saffrons_baby/Jewelfeb11th030.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/saffrons_baby/JewelandIndieFeb12th006.j pg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/saffrons_baby/Jewelfeb11th028.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/saffrons_baby/Jewelfeb11th016.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/saffrons_baby/Jewelfeb11th011.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj267/saffrons_baby/Jewelfeb11th012.jpg

lol that is all of them

Breeding Stock

Post Number: 792
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mariko, she's looking good. Where was she trying to go jumping that fence?

Breeding Stock

Post Number: 502
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 01:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mariko, she looks like she is getting pretty close to me. Have you been taking her temp. morning and evening? A breeder friend of mine swears by it. She says that as soon as their temp drops below normal than they will foal within 24 hours. Keep us posted. Why did she jump a 4'3 fence?

Mariko~ Jewel due soon
Weanling

Post Number: 47
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 05:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks
The lil stink jumped out of the round pen just because she wanted to go to the field... I was at school and had left her in there for the day, some room to walk around, but couldnt fall or get stuck out in the field somewhere. I cant believe she did it.
I actually havent ever checked her temperature... whats Normal temp? and do I need another special thermometer?

Breeding Stock

Post Number: 510
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow she must have wanted out bad. Here is a link that I think you might find helpfulhttp://justamere.com/newsletter/vitals.asp
Keep us informed on how she is progressing. I'm very excited for you. I can't wait till mine is born

Breeding Stock

Post Number: 511
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 06:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I forgot to say that a regular mercury thermoniter is fine but tape a piece of string on the end of it, and hold onto it to. Horses have been known to suck the thermoniter up inside their butt

judy cervantes
Breeding Stock
Username: Judy1

Post Number: 130
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

charlene,thats a great web site.

Breeding Stock

Post Number: 513
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought so too, so I put it in my favorites. I got it from someone on this website(don't remember who though).

Please note that opinions, product information, advice or suggestions posted on this bulletin board are not necessarily those of the management at Equine-Reproduction.com nor does the maintenance of the post position indicate an implicit or any endorsement of that information, opinion or product.

Further, although we have the greatest respect for the posters offering assistance here, you are advised to seek a consultation with your veterinarian prior to using information obtained from this board if it is of a veterinary nature.

Proud to be sponsored and supported by:
IMV Technologies - makers of Equine AI Equipment
Equine A.I. Equipment Supplies
Universal Medical Systems Ultrasounds
For your Veterinary Ultrasounding Needs
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Exodus Breeders Supply - Your one-stop shop for all your reproductive needs!
Exodus Breeders Supply
Har-Vet: An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products
An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products!
Reproduction Resources: Specializing in Artificial Breeding and Embryo Transfer Supplies
Specializing in Artificial Breeding and ET Supplies
BET Pharm: Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
www.SemenTanks.com - Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
J.L. Smith Co. - Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
  International Veterinary Information Service
International Veterinary Information Service

MAIN PAGE | INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES | SHORTCOURSES | SERVICES
FROZEN STALLIONS | FREEZING LOCATIONS | SUPPLIES | BOOKS | LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST | SEMEN CALCULATOR | BULLETIN BOARD
SITEMAP | CONTACT US