I have a mare 43 days in foal and my next scan is Sept - Im petrified Im going to lose it as at the 25days sxan I was told she was reabsorbing - at 34 days she was fine - she has a cyst but its not a problem and now I cant wait for the next scan it seems too far away, I want to check each day to make sure its still there!
What will I see if everything is normal at In sept - She will be approx three months. will I be able to make out parts of the foal?
Go to a library and get a book on equine breeding, you will then get an accurate description of what to expect...fingers crossed for you
Please note that opinions, product information, advice or suggestions posted on this bulletin board are not necessarily those of the management at Equine-Reproduction.com nor does the maintenance of the post position indicate an implicit or any endorsement of that information, opinion or product.
Further, although we have the greatest respect for the posters offering assistance here, you are advised to seek a consultation with your veterinarian prior to using information obtained from this board if it is of a veterinary nature.Proud to be sponsored and supported by: