HELP! Any advice you can give here is greatly appreciated! My vet was out today, and he says my mare is at a 2-follicle on her right, and doesn't feel she'll be ready for AI until Sunday or Monday. My question is this: Do I even bother the breeder with this breeding or wait? I knew this would happen--nothing comes 'easy' for me! But, that's another story! Please, anyone with advice on this, let me know how you would proceed here. Thanks!!
Sammie Posted From: 126.96.36.199
Posted on Monday, May 05, 2003 - 08:37 am:
Wait. As a Stallion owner I won't ship on anything earlier than a .35 I like it a 4
Please note that opinions, product information, advice or suggestions posted on this bulletin board are not necessarily those of the management at Equine-Reproduction.com nor does the maintenance of the post position indicate an implicit or any endorsement of that information, opinion or product.
Further, although we have the greatest respect for the posters offering assistance here, you are advised to seek a consultation with your veterinarian prior to using information obtained from this board if it is of a veterinary nature.Proud to be sponsored and supported by: