SHORT COURSES
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
FROZEN SEMEN STALLIONS
CERTIFIED SEMEN FREEZING LOCATIONS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION SUPPLIES
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BOOKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST
EASILY CALCULATE THE CORRECT VOLUME OF SEMEN AND EXTENDER TO SHIP OR USE ON FARM!
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BULLETIN BOARD
SITE MAP OF EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
CONTACT US

horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
Go to the articles page

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board

Topics Page Topics Page Register for a new account Register Edit Profile Profile Log Out Log Out Help/Instructions Help    
Posting is restricted to registered board members only to prevent spamming of the board. We regret the necessity of this action, but hope you will appreciate the importance of the integrity of the board. Registration is free and information provided during the process will not be submitted to third parties.

2010 Daddy List

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board » Miscellaneous and Suggestions for a New Topic Category » 2010 Daddy List « Previous Next »

Cjskip
Breeding Stock
Username: Cjskip

Post Number: 864
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Okay, time to start that 2010 Whose Your Baby's Daddy List. One of my 2 mares, Oaks Jewel Doll, will be bred to Heart Of A Fox next month. www.jonroeser.com/index

Jennifer Seaman
Weanling
Username: C_j_quarterhorses

Post Number: 21
Posted on Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 09:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Our mare Two T Satin Trooper will be bred to Who Whiz It (you can see him at www.havertyranch.com )in April. Our other mare SM TopGun Lady will be bred to Hickory Chic Olena (you can see him at www.hickorychicolena.com )in April or May.

Samantha
Breeding Stock
Username: Dressage_diva333

Post Number: 461
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here are my for sures:

Kahlua Nights, aka Kahlua, (http://www.secretambitionstables.com/kahluanights.htm), will be bred to my stallion, Lord Solomon (http://www.secretambitionstables.com/burdallordsolomon.htm). It's going to be pure luck if we can get her in foal, and it's just too hard working aorund collection/shipping schedules of other stallions with a mare like her. She has VERY long heat cycles, is 19 this year, and hasn't got the greatest biopsy score. Yet, she is a lovely mare, and I'm willing to try everything to get her in foal. Should be a nice cross with my stallion. I have such high hopes for this foal, but honestly, if I get a foal, then I'll be ecstatic!

Queen Tyree, aka Trea (http://www.secretambitionstables.com/queentyree.htm), will be bred to Redwine (http://grayfoxfarms.com/redwine.htm). Tried to get this mare in foal last year, but she lost it at 30 days. It was late in the season, so we didn't try again. Redwine is a super stallion, and has had some very nice offspring.

Roxannah, aka Bailey (http://www.secretambitionstables.com/roxannah.htm), will be bred to Landfriese II (http://rainbowequus.com/LandfrieseII.htm). This foal should be able to JUMP! I've seen Landfriese II in person several times, and he's really a nice boy :-)

Still not sure what to do about Gracie (http://www.secretambitionstables.com/diamondsareforeverr.htm), she had a lovely filly by my stallion this year, but for variety I'd really like to breed her to another Welsh stallion. We'll see, she'll be bred on her 30 day heat, so I've got to make up my mind soon!

There is potential for 2 more mares, but I won't say anything about them until I know for sure :-)

(Message edited by dressage_diva333 on February 22, 2009)

Cindy Dawson
Neonate
Username: Cindy97

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 - 08:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Post deleted by moderator.

This board is not to be used for commercial advertising, which includes stallion advertising.

Thank you.

Diana Gilger
Senior Stallion or Mare
Username: Kdgilger

Post Number: 1947
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow, he really is pretty Cindy!

Diana Gilger
Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1950
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you have to email it to her, Cindy....click on her name, and it will give you her website address and email

Jan Owen
Senior Stallion or Mare
Username: 1frosty1

Post Number: 2144
Posted on Monday, February 23, 2009 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Samantha..you have a busy time ahead of you schedule everything! Beautiful baby daddy's!

Cindy Dawson
Neonate
Username: Cindy97

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 08:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Diana, I didn't know I was breaking rules or I wouldn't have posted.

Bridgette Lanham
Neonate
Username: Blanham

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, March 02, 2009 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All of my mares are and will be bred to Einstein. AQHA Great Resolve. Check him out at www.EinsteinReining.com I just love him and his babies are so athletic and good minded

renee
Neonate
Username: Renee07

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, March 09, 2009 - 08:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My mare is being breed to a Friesian. She is a black Appendix Mare. I really hope she gets into foal this April

mariana cremonte
Breeding Stock
Username: Mariana_cremonte

Post Number: 304
Posted on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 - 05:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Samantha I loved that Redwine!
You will get super beautiful foals!.
May I ask for your help? (or anybody's else)

I will probably try to get one mare pregnant,

[IMG]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/marianacremonte/concursonacionalparaecu estre268.jpg[/IMG]

her father has Alme and mother Landgraf line. Is there a line you would recommend for her?, I ask for a line and not a particular stallion because I am not sure I could get whatever you recommend here in Argentina, thank you!

Terry Waechter P.R.E. foals
Breeding Stock
Username: Watchman

Post Number: 466
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 09:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This year I have started breeding a little later than last year...

I have found a black stallion in Spain I would like to try on my two mares that carry the black gene....Europa and Galera...

here is a picture...he is about 16.1, a Qualified stallion (like Premium in the warmblood breeds) and training Grand P
rix.

[IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x58/terryberry_bucket/fot_880.jpg[/IMG]

Samantha
Breeding Stock
Username: Dressage_diva333

Post Number: 499
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 05:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Terry, he's beautiful! PREs are so beautiful, and black would be just an added bonus :-)

Thank you everybody! I'm very excited :-)

Mariana, I assume your wanting a jumper foal with the Alme and Landgraf lines. I think if you were to go with a Contender lined horse you would get refinement in the head, a wonderful jump, and many "C" lined horse (originating from Calypso II) are successful in Dressage as well. Another line would be "E" line. There are many licensed sons and gransons of Espri, who has been one of the most successful "E" lined horses. Some of the most famous are the Escudos. Escudo I still stands at Celle in Germany, but Escudo II now lives in California, and I've had the pleasure of seeing him several times. Both of those lines will give you a more modern horse, with an excellent jump, and potential for some Dressage as well.

Here are some example of "E" lined horses, all are available frozen semen (at least here in the US, they all live in Germany):

http://a-1performancesires.com/Hanoverian/Espri.htm

http://a-1performancesires.com/Hanoverian/earl.htm

http://a-1performancesires.com/Hanoverian/escudo1.htm

http://a-1performancesires.com/Hanoverian/Edward.asp

http://a-1performancesires.com/Hanoverian/embassyIII.asp

Good luck with your decision :-)

mariana cremonte
Breeding Stock
Username: Mariana_cremonte

Post Number: 305
Posted on Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

he is gorgeous Terry!, is he homozigous for black?

thank you very much Samantha, and you are right I would like a jumper, I do dressage myself but I would be selling him and that is what sells -besides I already bred my next riding horse-.
She certanly needs refinement on the head . I also would like to improve her trot.
I am not familiar with the E line, I will certanly look into it. thank you very much for helping me, you are really kind.

Terry Waechter P.R.E. foals
Breeding Stock
Username: Watchman

Post Number: 471
Posted on Saturday, March 14, 2009 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

yes he is...I am very excited about this breeding..

Brittany Hindes
Neonate
Username: Bhindes

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, September 06, 2009 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Everyone,

I am new here. This is the first time I bred my mare myself so I am really excited about the baby. Anyways her name is Hot and Impressive AKA Sierra and the stallion she is bred to is The Perfect Hustle. She is due in March 2010. I have attached the website. http://www.kidsclassicstyle.com/theperfecthustle.html

Diana Gilger
Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 2614
Posted on Sunday, September 06, 2009 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brittany, i am SOOOOO in love with that stallion!!!!!!

Ann
Breeding Stock
Username: Northernperch

Post Number: 103
Posted on Sunday, September 06, 2009 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For 2010, we repeated a breeding with Trademark and added another one of our mares to his book so we have 2 mares due to him in 2010...here he is:

http://www.windermerefarmspercherons.com/Trademark.html

We have another mare in foal to Moose:

http://www.windermerefarmspercherons.com/Moose.html

Another mare in foal to Inerno. (The filly foal picture I posted a few days ago is out of this same mare.)
http://www.windermerefarmspercherons.com/Inferno.html

The babies start coming in January and don't stop until May! Gonna be a long winter!

Cjskip
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 973
Posted on Monday, September 07, 2009 - 04:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brittany, what a gorgeous stallion! What did you mean when you said, "This is the first time I bred my mare myself..."?

I keep thinking about breeding for color, but have these great reining bloodlines, so just not sure. Maybe I can find both if I search hard enough.

Welcome to the board, by the way.

Ann, those are gorgeous stallions too. I have always admired the grace of the warm bloods.

Brittany Hindes
Neonate

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, September 07, 2009 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Cjskip,

Well this is the first time that I got to pick the stallion myself. She was pregnant when we bought her and that was five years ago. Now I finally have the finances for another horse as we board our horses, and I decided to do another baby. I have never had the chance to start from the beggining to the end product. I am really looking foreward to see what this cross produces. My mare is a black and white minimal overo.

Brittany Hindes
Neonate

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, September 07, 2009 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh I forgot to add something. Yes I was in a situation like you Cjskip. I like the black overos and her last baby was a chestnut so I searched for 1 year before I finally found what I was looking for. I wanted something that was big and could produce foals that can halter, then be able to go show in western pleasure as a 2yr old or 3. But I also wanted good bloodlines. I had a very hard time finding the right one until just this last December and I finally found him.

Cjskip
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 978
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2009 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's great Brittany and thanks for clearing that up. My first mare was already bred when I got her also, and I let her go a year without breeding. This year, I chose the stallions for the two mares I now have.

I look forward to seeing your baby. I'll bet it is going to be stunning!

Brittany Hindes
Neonate

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, September 10, 2009 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I sure hope so Cjskip and good luck to you too and your mares to have a good foaling season.

Cjskip
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 981
Posted on Sunday, September 13, 2009 - 12:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Brittany. I'm sure we will both be going through the foaling DUHH's, along with many others on the board!

Mary Greer
Breeding Stock
Username: Cowgirlup07

Post Number: 234
Posted on Saturday, April 03, 2010 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lady is being bred to a double registered paint stallion this year! hes AQHA/APHA bay tobiano. very pretty and should compliment her nicely.. OH! her 2009 foal (Jack) is doing EXTREAMLY well.. its been forever since i been on here it seems like. he has gotten huge and nearly as tall as lady already and not even a year old yet! he has muscle on top of muscle plus a decently chubby belly right now :-) he is turning out so nice, looks conformation and temper wise, that im thinking (if he stays the way hes turning out) he will be my heard sire later on.. really excited for the next foal aswell! cant wait and shes only been exposed 1 day. lol. they are on an every-other day routine until the mare is out of heat. my other mare (the one i rescued from auction was really skinny and sick) is healthy and will also be bred this week to a smaller mustang stallion whom btw is gaited YAY! she is grade but no worries im keeping her and her foals all to myself and my sister, they and her will only be trail horses for us and our family. she is a dark brown almost black the mustang is a dark dark buckskin. will get photos of all soon... ive rambled on enough and going now before i think of anything else lol

Cjskip
Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1204
Posted on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looking forward to the updated pictures. Glad all is going well. Guess we need to start another thread: Whose your 2011 Daddy?

Paige Dorsey
Nursing Foal
Username: Realrush89

Post Number: 12
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 09:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Renee, which Friesian are you breeding to? I bred my TB mare to Friso P. last year. She's "due" later this month, but is already well bagged up, so she may go a little early.

Please note that opinions, product information, advice or suggestions posted on this bulletin board are not necessarily those of the management at Equine-Reproduction.com nor does the maintenance of the post position indicate an implicit or any endorsement of that information, opinion or product.

Further, although we have the greatest respect for the posters offering assistance here, you are advised to seek a consultation with your veterinarian prior to using information obtained from this board if it is of a veterinary nature.

Proud to be sponsored and supported by:
IMV Technologies - makers of Equine AI Equipment
Equine A.I. Equipment Supplies
Universal Medical Systems Ultrasounds
For your Veterinary Ultrasounding Needs
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Exodus Breeders Supply - Your one-stop shop for all your reproductive needs!
Exodus Breeders Supply
Har-Vet: An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products
An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products!
Reproduction Resources: Specializing in Artificial Breeding and Embryo Transfer Supplies
Specializing in Artificial Breeding and ET Supplies
BET Pharm: Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
www.SemenTanks.com - Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
J.L. Smith Co. - Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
  International Veterinary Information Service
International Veterinary Information Service

MAIN PAGE | INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES | SHORTCOURSES | SERVICES
FROZEN STALLIONS | FREEZING LOCATIONS | SUPPLIES | BOOKS | LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST | SEMEN CALCULATOR | BULLETIN BOARD
SITEMAP | CONTACT US