SHORT COURSES
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
FROZEN SEMEN STALLIONS
CERTIFIED SEMEN FREEZING LOCATIONS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION SUPPLIES
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BOOKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST
EASILY CALCULATE THE CORRECT VOLUME OF SEMEN AND EXTENDER TO SHIP OR USE ON FARM!
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BULLETIN BOARD
SITE MAP OF EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
CONTACT US

horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
Go to the articles page

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board

Topics Page Topics Page Register for a new account Register Edit Profile Profile Log Out Log Out Help/Instructions Help    
Posting is restricted to registered board members only to prevent spamming of the board. We regret the necessity of this action, but hope you will appreciate the importance of the integrity of the board. Registration is free and information provided during the process will not be submitted to third parties.

A big thank you to Jenni Luttrell!

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board » Miscellaneous and Suggestions for a New Topic Category » A big thank you to Jenni Luttrell! « Previous Next »

Marilyn Lemke - Asia born 7-11-08
Senior Stallion or Mare
Username: Marilyn_l

Post Number: 1741
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know this doesn't have anything to do with reproduction and I hope you forgive me for posting this, but I wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful, sweet person Jenni is...

I want to say a huge thank you to Jenni for her help in selling Marq for me. I told Jenni I needed to sell Marq, but was so busy with Asia, I didn't have time to sell her. Jenni said she would help me out. Jenni listed her for me in several websites and took all the calls and gave me information on only the ones that were excellent prospects.

The first person to look at her loved her, but had one more horse to look at. Jenni told her that there was another person that was going to look at her, but she took a chance she would still be available. The next person bought her on the spot.

I can't say enough about how professional Jenni handled herself and how easily the sale went for me. I never had an easier time selling anything.

Thank you again Jenni!!!

God bless, Marilyn

Jenni Luttrell
Senior Stallion or Mare
Username: Bugrace2000

Post Number: 1142
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

you make me blush thank you Marilyn you are a great lady and an AWSOME friend to have

Diana Gilger
Breeding Stock
Username: Kdgilger

Post Number: 853
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marilyn, what a sweet post....good for you for having such an awesome sales person!

Jenni.....come spring, I'll send you my sales list! LOL Way to go, great helping Marilyn out. We're proud of you!

Jan Owen
Senior Stallion or Mare
Username: 1frosty1

Post Number: 1861
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jenni~Kudos to you....I love this Board and all of the spectacular people on it. Marilyn you are a gem too! So glad that Marq got placed that is great too! Winners all around! Ya hoo!

Bobbi Govro
Breeding Stock
Username: Hh_farms

Post Number: 720
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marilyn: Ohhhh...I'm glad that got Marq sold. She was great and I would have loved to have had her. My husband and I have been extremely busy in the past few weeks looking at a prospective farm to buy (in addition to our little 40 acres we have now). He wouldn't give me a "go or a no" on Marq until we found out if this additional 150 acre farm was a go for us. We're strapped to the limit on space and still being able to provide for good grazing. I'm happy for you, sad for me. I'm sorry I couldn't have given you a faster response (my daughter was just in love with her pictures!).

Well, if the farm goes through...LOL...then I'll be adding additional family members to my little herd. Who knows...maybe then I can give someone else's great mare a new home.

Very nice post to Jenni, that was nice for acknowledging her efforts.

Jenni Luttrell
Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1143
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 02:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Diana I'll look forward to your spring list. If you have any you know will be for sale you can advertise them in utero. A deposit from the buyer is made on the foal and must be pd in full by weaning lets ppl pay a little more cuz of the payment option without you worring about getting stiffed.
ou all are great ppl thank you

Diana Gilger
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 857
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 03:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey, Jenni, I actually have a couple of people each year who want to "get dibs in advance" of a foaling....I just cannot figure out a way to commit to that as my price always depends on color. As an appy breeder, I couldn't justify putting a $4000 price tag on a foal that may well be strait black when born....on the other hand, I hate to take $4000 up front for a foal I'd normally sell for $7500....dilemmas, dilemmas....so I make everyone wait till they're on the ground and then send out "birth announcements" LOL

Jenni Luttrell
Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1144
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 05:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

email me Diana and we'll talk

Emily West, Zita born 4/12
Breeding Stock
Username: Paintlover

Post Number: 782
Posted on Wednesday, August 27, 2008 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jenni, that was so nice of you!!!!

Cjskip
Breeding Stock
Username: Cjskip

Post Number: 705
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 - 03:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Way to go Jenni! When I read things like this, it warms my heart.

Jenni Luttrell
Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1148
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you all
Diana did my reply come thru it was a bit long.

Diana Gilger
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 870
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey jenni, yes, i got it ....but my computer crashed on me, and my internet's been down on my home computer, so haven't really responded to much email. I have to hijack my husband's computer to play here! haha! I understood the mail, and it made much sense....I thank you for taking the time to write it all down for me. It helped me understand a little more. I'm looking forward to emailing you back some questions when AT&T gets my internet working again, and I can retreive it off my computer. They are supposed to be here by 7 pm tomorrow, but I've heard that before. I haven't forgotten you. and appreciate your writing to me.

Jenni Luttrell
Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1151
Posted on Tuesday, September 02, 2008 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was just checking cuz mines been eating emails on occasion.  Its not choosy on who either lol I look forward to hearing from you when at&t gets straightened out.How is At&t's service in general they are new to my area and im thinking of switching?? any advice

Please note that opinions, product information, advice or suggestions posted on this bulletin board are not necessarily those of the management at Equine-Reproduction.com nor does the maintenance of the post position indicate an implicit or any endorsement of that information, opinion or product.

Further, although we have the greatest respect for the posters offering assistance here, you are advised to seek a consultation with your veterinarian prior to using information obtained from this board if it is of a veterinary nature.

Proud to be sponsored and supported by:
IMV Technologies - makers of Equine AI Equipment
Equine A.I. Equipment Supplies
Universal Medical Systems Ultrasounds
For your Veterinary Ultrasounding Needs
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Exodus Breeders Supply - Your one-stop shop for all your reproductive needs!
Exodus Breeders Supply
Har-Vet: An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products
An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products!
Reproduction Resources: Specializing in Artificial Breeding and Embryo Transfer Supplies
Specializing in Artificial Breeding and ET Supplies
BET Pharm: Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
www.SemenTanks.com - Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
J.L. Smith Co. - Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
  International Veterinary Information Service
International Veterinary Information Service

MAIN PAGE | INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES | SHORTCOURSES | SERVICES
FROZEN STALLIONS | FREEZING LOCATIONS | SUPPLIES | BOOKS | LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST | SEMEN CALCULATOR | BULLETIN BOARD
SITEMAP | CONTACT US