SHORT COURSES
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
FROZEN SEMEN STALLIONS
CERTIFIED SEMEN FREEZING LOCATIONS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION SUPPLIES
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BOOKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST
EASILY CALCULATE THE CORRECT VOLUME OF SEMEN AND EXTENDER TO SHIP OR USE ON FARM!
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BULLETIN BOARD
SITE MAP OF EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
CONTACT US

horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
Go to the articles page

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board

Topics Page Topics Page Register for a new account Register Edit Profile Profile Log Out Log Out Help/Instructions Help    
Posting is restricted to registered board members only to prevent spamming of the board. We regret the necessity of this action, but hope you will appreciate the importance of the integrity of the board. Registration is free and information provided during the process will not be submitted to third parties.

Beautys Leg

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board » Miscellaneous and Suggestions for a New Topic Category » Beautys Leg « Previous Next »

melanie
Breeding Stock
Username: Melanie16

Post Number: 109
Posted on Thursday, March 27, 2008 - 04:29 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Everyone! i know its been a while since i have been on here and wrote yall but i have been really busy working with my horses! well i will tell you all what happened with beauty if you dont know but she cut her leg on some barb wire and knicked the ligament in her right back leg... she could barely walk on it for about 4 months and she could finally walk with no problems but her she limped when she trotted...and after 2 months later she could finally trot without limping and i lunged her around for about 15 minutes everyday and she seems to be getting alot better...i have even started light riding her and she seems really happy about that and she will trot on her own with out me asking her and she has a very even trot now...and the swelling in her leg has went down alot...but her leg looks bigger then normal but there is no heat in it...all the legs temperature feel the same and she seems happier...but i was wondering could that just be scar tissue in there that will always be there??

phil mcgrowling
Yearling
Username: Liberty

Post Number: 55
Posted on Thursday, July 17, 2008 - 02:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah I have a mare that got hung up in a fence once and messed her leg up pretty good, it was in 2005 and the leg is still bigger than the other one, it doesnt seem to bother her at all though. The vet said she healed up very well, better than she thought she would.

Please note that opinions, product information, advice or suggestions posted on this bulletin board are not necessarily those of the management at Equine-Reproduction.com nor does the maintenance of the post position indicate an implicit or any endorsement of that information, opinion or product.

Further, although we have the greatest respect for the posters offering assistance here, you are advised to seek a consultation with your veterinarian prior to using information obtained from this board if it is of a veterinary nature.

Proud to be sponsored and supported by:
IMV Technologies - makers of Equine AI Equipment
Equine A.I. Equipment Supplies
Universal Medical Systems Ultrasounds
For your Veterinary Ultrasounding Needs
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Exodus Breeders Supply - Your one-stop shop for all your reproductive needs!
Exodus Breeders Supply
Har-Vet: An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products
An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products!
Reproduction Resources: Specializing in Artificial Breeding and Embryo Transfer Supplies
Specializing in Artificial Breeding and ET Supplies
BET Pharm: Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
www.SemenTanks.com - Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
J.L. Smith Co. - Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
  International Veterinary Information Service
International Veterinary Information Service

MAIN PAGE | INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES | SHORTCOURSES | SERVICES
FROZEN STALLIONS | FREEZING LOCATIONS | SUPPLIES | BOOKS | LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST | SEMEN CALCULATOR | BULLETIN BOARD
SITEMAP | CONTACT US