SHORT COURSES
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
FROZEN SEMEN STALLIONS
CERTIFIED SEMEN FREEZING LOCATIONS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION SUPPLIES
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BOOKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST
EASILY CALCULATE THE CORRECT VOLUME OF SEMEN AND EXTENDER TO SHIP OR USE ON FARM!
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BULLETIN BOARD
SITE MAP OF EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
CONTACT US

horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
Go to the articles page

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board

Topics Page Topics Page Register for a new account Register Edit Profile Profile Log Out Log Out Help/Instructions Help    
Posting is restricted to registered board members only to prevent spamming of the board. We regret the necessity of this action, but hope you will appreciate the importance of the integrity of the board. Registration is free and information provided during the process will not be submitted to third parties.

2006 Jericho is on Equusite today!

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board » Miscellaneous and Suggestions for a New Topic Category » 2006 Jericho is on Equusite today! « Previous Next »

Kris Moos
Senior Stallion or Mare
Username: Kris

Post Number: 1112
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jericho Tson, is one of the 2006 foals. His picture I took yesterday was chosen to be on today. If you would like vote for him under "todays pictures"
http://www.equusite.com/

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock
Username: 1frosty1

Post Number: 648
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 10:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kris...too handsome! What a beautiful head he has! I voted come on people let's support one of our own! Jan

Kris Moos
Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1114
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 10:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thanks Jan O! :-)

JANE OLNEY
Breeding Stock
Username: Shotsnurse1

Post Number: 364
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I like the blurry background! Voting done...Can't wait to see him next year...as a two year old!

Tracy Smith
Yearling
Username: Tracys

Post Number: 61
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Kris, great picture! I voted for him :-)

Aimee Sutherland
Yearling
Username: Aimee_s

Post Number: 90
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 01:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice picture Kris, I recognized his name and then him when I saw it!! He is such a handsome boy. You have my vote!

Emily West
Breeding Stock
Username: Paintlover

Post Number: 289
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very nice picture. I voted for him too!!!!

Kris Moos
Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1115
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 05:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for your votes Emily, Aimee, Tracy, and Jane!!! Jane, I am anxious to see him in a year as well, wondering if he will be as tall as his 2 yr old sister at the same age (shes 15.3). I hope he stays as sweet, smart and willing as he is now!
thanks again for your votes!

Laurie A Beltran
Yearling
Username: Prophecy_ranch

Post Number: 56
Posted on Thursday, September 06, 2007 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Kris,
Voted for Mr personality! Boy! His sister is a nice size! I think 15.1,2,3 is the perfect size for me! I have arabians, I'm breeding them also for size... I'm hoping! LOL

Marilyn Lemke
Breeding Stock
Username: Marilyn_l

Post Number: 144
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jericho is gorgeous!!! I went to vote for him and it says it's closed. Darn it all! But it looks like you did great without my vote.

That picture of Jericho is priceless. I would definately put that one on my wall.

Kris Moos
Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1116
Posted on Friday, September 07, 2007 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you guys! He won out of yesterdays photos!

Marilyn, he is my wallpaper on my computer... :-)
and Laurie, yes he is Mr Personality! has been since birth! With his sister I was hoping shed get 15.1 at full maturity... well shes done that!
and now I am hoping he will mature out at 15.1...lets see how that goes. One thing different between them is she is full QH, same sire (15.3)http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/krismoos/100_5326.jpg, differnet mares, one QH one arab, but mares are the same size (15 hands)....
no matter what I think hes a keeper! I wanted a buckskin quarab gelding all my life... well now I have it.... my mare did well, foaling at 17 years old after being open for 10 years i told her if she gave me my buckskin stud colt to get a gelding(she never threw anything besides a sorrel filly prior to this) she could retire from breeding... well she is now retired... as much as I would have liked to breed for another just like him I kept my promise to her... (she is well bred, gamaar and sanbara Tsalli) not to mention she had several problems throughout the pregnancy and delivery... so she is done, I will now be breeding his sister (who is an extreme buttermilk buckskin dun roan...http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/krismoos/100_3556.jpg shes on the left) in the next few years to get the same thing... a quarab but i want a grullo, so i will be looking for a black arab stud of good bloodlines to breed to locally.
I have had arabs for 17 years, but am now starting to add some QH to the mix.... we will see how this goes. The arabs are so pretty and graceful and loaded with personality!!!!!

Please note that opinions, product information, advice or suggestions posted on this bulletin board are not necessarily those of the management at Equine-Reproduction.com nor does the maintenance of the post position indicate an implicit or any endorsement of that information, opinion or product.

Further, although we have the greatest respect for the posters offering assistance here, you are advised to seek a consultation with your veterinarian prior to using information obtained from this board if it is of a veterinary nature.

Proud to be sponsored and supported by:
IMV Technologies - makers of Equine AI Equipment
Equine A.I. Equipment Supplies
Universal Medical Systems Ultrasounds
For your Veterinary Ultrasounding Needs
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Exodus Breeders Supply - Your one-stop shop for all your reproductive needs!
Exodus Breeders Supply
Har-Vet: An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products
An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products!
Reproduction Resources: Specializing in Artificial Breeding and Embryo Transfer Supplies
Specializing in Artificial Breeding and ET Supplies
BET Pharm: Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
www.SemenTanks.com - Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
J.L. Smith Co. - Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
  International Veterinary Information Service
International Veterinary Information Service

MAIN PAGE | INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES | SHORTCOURSES | SERVICES
FROZEN STALLIONS | FREEZING LOCATIONS | SUPPLIES | BOOKS | LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST | SEMEN CALCULATOR | BULLETIN BOARD
SITEMAP | CONTACT US