SHORT COURSES
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
FROZEN SEMEN STALLIONS
CERTIFIED SEMEN FREEZING LOCATIONS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION SUPPLIES
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BOOKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST
EASILY CALCULATE THE CORRECT VOLUME OF SEMEN AND EXTENDER TO SHIP OR USE ON FARM!
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BULLETIN BOARD
SITE MAP OF EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
CONTACT US

horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
Go to the articles page

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board

Topics Page Topics Page Register for a new account Register Edit Profile Profile Log Out Log Out Help/Instructions Help    
Posting is restricted to registered board members only to prevent spamming of the board. We regret the necessity of this action, but hope you will appreciate the importance of the integrity of the board. Registration is free and information provided during the process will not be submitted to third parties.

UPDATE!!

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board » Foaling and Immediate Post-foaling Issues » UPDATE!! « Previous Next »

susan lewis
Weanling
Username: Luv4mastiffs567

Post Number: 40
Posted on Thursday, May 29, 2008 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

WELL AS EVERYONE KNOWS, I HAD A ROUGH TIME LOOSING 3 HORSES IN A MONTH. WELL SINCE I WANTED A BABY SOOOOO BAD, I BOUGHT ONE!! A 4 1/2 MONTH OLD FILLY. SHES A QUARTER PONY. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL. RIGHT NOW SHES PALOMINO BUT I THINK SHE WILL BE A SILVER BAY, AT LEAST THATS WHAT THE LADY SAID WHEN I BOUGHT HER. DONT KNOW FOR SURE BUT HER UNDER COAT LOOKS THAT WAY. I FINALLY FULFILLED MY BABY URGES. SHES A ROUDY LITTLE THING BUT I LOVE HER SO MUCH.
I'LL PUT PICS UP IN A LITTLE BIT.

OH MY ONE MINI MARE THAT WAS IN IN EARLY APRIL STILL HAS YET TO COME INTO HEAT AGAIN SO MAYBE SHE'S PREGNANT. I'M GOING TO HAVE THE VET COME OUT AND MAKE SURE. I'M NOT SURE HOW IF SHE HAS TWINS THEY PINCH ONE OFF OF A MINIATURE HORSE BUT WE'LL SEE. THE ONLY WAY TO TELL IF SHES PREGNANT IS WITH US OR BLOOD TEST.
THE OTHER MARE THAT WAS IN ABOUT A WEEK AND A HALF AGO IS DOING FINE I GUESS. SHE LET THE STUD BREED HER THE OTHER DAY WHEN SHE WASN'T EVEN IN HEAT SO HOPEFULLY ALL IS WELL WITH THAT. THE ONLY REASON I THINK HE DID THAT WAS BECAUSE HE WAS AROUND A NEW HORSE AND HE COULDN'T GET TO THE NEW FILLY AND WAS EXCITED. HE HASN'T DONE IT SINCE.
ANYWAY JUST WANTED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT I'M DOING MUCH MUCH BETTER, I'VE GOT MY MIND ON SOMETHING ELSE AND JUST LOVE HAVING A BABY, YEAH I STILL THINK ABOUT TAFFY AND THE BABIES I LOST BUT WHAT CAN I DO. THEY WILL ALWAYS BE WITH ME.

I HOPE ALL THE NEW BABIES COMING OR HAS ALREADY CAME ARE ALL HEALTHY AND DOING GREAT.
THIS SITE HAS HELPED ME SOOO MUCH.
OH I WAS WONDERING IS THERE ANYWHERE ON THIS SITE THAT HAS A BOARD ON TRAINING NEW FOALS OR ANYTHING. I COULD REALLY USE THE HELP IN THAT. LOL

susan lewis
Weanling

Post Number: 41
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 12:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HERES THE PICS. OH I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THIS LITTLE GIRL HAS TWO BEAUTIFUL SKY BLUE EYES.

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm148/luv4mastiffs567/NEWFILLY001.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm148/luv4mastiffs567/NEWFILLY002.jpg

I STILL HAVE YET TO COME UP WITH A GOOD NAME. IF ANYONE HAS ANY GOOD IDEAS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
THANKS

Cjskip
Breeding Stock
Username: Cjskip

Post Number: 579
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She's darling! So glad you got your baby. Actualy, you might be the smartest one of us all-hehehehe. Hope she turns out to be the perfect horse for you!

As for a name, how about "sky" for her "sky blue eyes"?

Thanks for the update. There is some info on a couple of threads at least, about training. Look at the one on: "foal respecting me" and there are others. Just have to search a bit. Right off hand I can't think of others specifiacally.

Again, congrats. She's a doll!

Marilyn Lemke - Dora due 7/31/08
Senior Stallion or Mare
Username: Marilyn_l

Post Number: 1430
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She is very pretty. I agree you'll probably have fewer worries getting one a little older.

Congratulations!!!

Laurie A Beltran
Breeding Stock
Username: Prophecy_ranch

Post Number: 264
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She's a keeper! Darling! Cj is correct you're probably smarter than alot of us for buying your baby!

L

Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1432
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there Laurie! How's Spring and Summer doing? Do you have any pictures of Summer up close? I would love them.

Emily West, Zita born 4/12
Breeding Stock
Username: Paintlover

Post Number: 706
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 08:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She is so cute!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Laurie A Beltran
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 270
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marilyn,
Yes look at my last post under ***HELP JOS** I 've uploaded a few please let me know what you think?

Spring still has some ventral edema my vet is coming out to check both baby and mommy other than that she is PERFECT!

Lil Summer is the apple of my eye

Here you go:

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/equinewmn/?action=view&current=003.jpg

DADDY
http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/equinewmn/?action=view&current=002.jpg

MOmma & Baby
http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/equinewmn/?action=view&current=014.jpg

Laurie A Beltran
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 271
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marilyn,
Yes look at my last post under ***HELP JOS** I 've uploaded a few please let me know what you think?

Spring still has some ventral edema my vet is coming out to check both baby and mommy other than that she is PERFECT!

Lil Summer is the apple of my eye

Here you go:

http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/equinewmn/?action=view&current=003.jpg

DADDY
http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/equinewmn/?action=view&current=002.jpg

MOmma & Baby
http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/equinewmn/?action=view&current=014.jpg

DADDY
http://s299.photobucket.com/albums/mm290/equinewmn/?action=view&current=011.jpg

Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1436
Posted on Friday, May 30, 2008 - 04:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She's quite a stunning looking filly! She has nice legs and put together quite nicely. I'm glad they're doing better.

corina gabel
Breeding Stock
Username: Newyearsbaby05

Post Number: 110
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2008 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey i thought of marilyn monrow when i seen the picture. I think that it was the blond mane in the wind she had blue eyes to!!
ya know that i know i look good look!

check out this link look at the 4th picture down
http://home1.gte.net/res0qaye/id1.html

Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1440
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2008 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree Corina, she does have that look about her.

I think Marilyn would be an awesome name for her, don't you? LOL I crack me up! lol

susan lewis
Weanling

Post Number: 42
Posted on Saturday, May 31, 2008 - 09:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

THANKS EVERYONE. I THINK THAT SKY IS A VERY GOOD IDEA. THATS HER NEW NAME. WHEN YOU LOOK INTO HER EYES IT IS EXACTLY LIKING LOOKING IN THE SKY. PERFECT NAME. THANKS CJSKIP...

Please note that opinions, product information, advice or suggestions posted on this bulletin board are not necessarily those of the management at Equine-Reproduction.com nor does the maintenance of the post position indicate an implicit or any endorsement of that information, opinion or product.

Further, although we have the greatest respect for the posters offering assistance here, you are advised to seek a consultation with your veterinarian prior to using information obtained from this board if it is of a veterinary nature.

Proud to be sponsored and supported by:
IMV Technologies - makers of Equine AI Equipment
Equine A.I. Equipment Supplies
Universal Medical Systems Ultrasounds
For your Veterinary Ultrasounding Needs
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Exodus Breeders Supply - Your one-stop shop for all your reproductive needs!
Exodus Breeders Supply
Har-Vet: An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products
An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products!
Reproduction Resources: Specializing in Artificial Breeding and Embryo Transfer Supplies
Specializing in Artificial Breeding and ET Supplies
BET Pharm: Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
www.SemenTanks.com - Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
J.L. Smith Co. - Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
  International Veterinary Information Service
International Veterinary Information Service

MAIN PAGE | INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES | SHORTCOURSES | SERVICES
FROZEN STALLIONS | FREEZING LOCATIONS | SUPPLIES | BOOKS | LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST | SEMEN CALCULATOR | BULLETIN BOARD
SITEMAP | CONTACT US