SHORT COURSES
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
FROZEN SEMEN STALLIONS
CERTIFIED SEMEN FREEZING LOCATIONS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION SUPPLIES
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BOOKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST
EASILY CALCULATE THE CORRECT VOLUME OF SEMEN AND EXTENDER TO SHIP OR USE ON FARM!
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BULLETIN BOARD
SITE MAP OF EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
CONTACT US

horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
Go to the articles page

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board

Topics Page Topics Page Register for a new account Register Edit Profile Profile Log Out Log Out Help/Instructions Help    
Posting is restricted to registered board members only to prevent spamming of the board. We regret the necessity of this action, but hope you will appreciate the importance of the integrity of the board. Registration is free and information provided during the process will not be submitted to third parties.

DUHH Invitation

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board » Foaling and Immediate Post-foaling Issues » DUHH Invitation « Previous Next »

Jonathan Smith
Breeding Stock
Username: Kynwatch

Post Number: 110
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have been working the front of the DUHH Convention invitaion. What does everyone think?

[IMG]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/kynwatch/DUHH-1.jpg[/IMG]

Emily S
Breeding Stock
Username: Cowgrl88

Post Number: 213
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's great :-)

Emily West, Zita born 4/12
Breeding Stock
Username: Paintlover

Post Number: 642
Posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cjskip
Breeding Stock
Username: Cjskip

Post Number: 359
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 12:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Will these be available for purchase by the spouses and significant others? There should be a discount for foaling first timers, those who have more than one mare, owners of maiden mares, and for those who do not know the date their mare was bred, or if she was bred at all!

Beth Sanford
Weanling
Username: Speedymoose

Post Number: 40
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 01:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I totally love it!!! Should we each bring anything.....like fast food? LOL

Terry Waechter maravilla and her posse
Breeding Stock
Username: Watchman

Post Number: 256
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 03:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Who has time to go....with all this mare watching!!!

Diana Gilger
Breeding Stock
Username: Kdgilger

Post Number: 313
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No but seriously....meeting at Bobbi's place is a great idea...and I'll bet my bottom dollar she's already got a strait jacket!!!! LOLOLOL
(luv ya bobbi) hehe

Diana Gilger
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 317
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

And, I think Terry's got something there....Maybe this is that "trip you plan to get your mare to foal?"

Diana Gilger
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 318
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JONATHAN...I found this video of you online, and wondered why you hadn't shared with us before. I know it is not your "record" ride...but it is still amusing! I really think you're holding out on us! haha!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaE95svD_GA

Diana Gilger
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 319
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 09:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

...and I believe you'd have scored extra points if you had worn the Power Rangers outfit like the kid in the other video ! LOL

Jonathan Smith
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 111
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 04:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry Diana they lack style! I had much better form!!!

Cjskip
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 370
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My post somehow got lost and I'm posted as having talked about "fast food," but someone else gets the credit for that one!

So, are these going to sold at the convention? Can spuses and significant others buy them?

If so, there should surely be a discount for the following: People with more than one mare to foal out; those with maiden mares; people who don't know the "due" date and those that don't know if their mare is pregnant or not.

Jonathan Smith
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 112
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 04:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cjskip

We might pitch in and buy you one! Just kidding.

Cjskip
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 379
Posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was sure hopin!! LOL

Diana Gilger
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 331
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, Jonathan, but what they lack in style, they make up for with the good ol' redneck whippin' they wus givin' the hog!!!! Suuuuiiieeeee!!!!!

Diana Gilger
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 332
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 01:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wait a minute, this might just be the pina colada talkin, but.....what if....we were to take the strait jacket from Bobbi (just for a little while...everyone settle down!) ...And then we were to put it on the pig....ya know, come to think of it....probably not the banner idea I thought it was

Bobbi Govro
Breeding Stock
Username: Hh_farms

Post Number: 354
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So, I've missed being here with all my hysterical new best friends! You guys are killing me!

Jon: OMG! I LOVE the invitation cover! I DO have one of those...hahahaha!

Maybe...we could put them on OUR mares and tell them...foal or else!!!

Diana: That is the funniest video I've ever seen! However, warning to our hog riding participants...Big Black Betty is much LARGER than shown in the video...hehehehe...your lil ole feeties won't be on the ground! Once you vault mount her, it will be rodeo time and the stop watch will start. You know...I have two sows that size...hmmm...perhaps I could configure some starting gates and we could actually have a derby...THE FIRST ANNUAL DUHH DERBY!!!!

RECREATIONAL ACTIVITY #3:

NATURE WALK-FESCUE IS OUR STATE EMBLEM!
This activity can be as long or as short as you want to make it. Its an educational walk viewing the various stages of fescue growth including "nipped down to the roots" to "going to seed-a horseman's worst nightmare". This activity will give you a first hand clue as to the name "Missery". *Note: Please turn back should you reach an area where timothy, orchard grass, alfalfa or brome is indicated as you have just entered into another state.

COMPLIMENTARY NOTEPADS will be given to all participants courtesy of the missouri national weather service and the missouri geological society. These handy items can be included in your foaling journals: Sample item-

Foaling Journal Insertion)
_________Snow Storm Date Occurred:_________
_________Ice Storm Date Occurred:_________
_________Flash Flood Date(s) Occurred:______
_________Tornado Date Occurred:_________
_________Wind Shear Date Occurred:_________
_________Extreme Heat/Humidity Date Occured:_____
_________Bug Plague Date Occured:__________
_________Earthquake Date Occured:__________

***Once all items have been checked you can move to the next section***

_________Foaling Date (Finally) Date Occured:_____

Bobbi Govro
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 355
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 09:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aimee: These are for you. (Tell Jon he needs a home...you'd love him!)

"JJ" (RhettiSetGo) Back Shot
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/BGOVRO_2008/RhettiSetGo/?action=view&cur rent=HaleysCamera2018.jpg

"JJ" Three Weeks Old
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/BGOVRO_2008/RhettiSetGo/?action=view&cur rent=HaleysCamera2009.jpg

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/BGOVRO_2008/RhettiSetGo/?action=view&cur rent=HaleysCamera2019.jpg

Sorry...I can't forget my other little buddy: Here's the Gimooseraffe:

How Gimooseraffe's Get Their Name
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/BGOVRO_2008/Slew%20City%20Warrior/?actio n=view&current=HaleysCamera2052.jpg

How Gimooseraffe's Get Spoiled
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/BGOVRO_2008/Slew%20City%20Warrior/?
action=view&current=HaleysCamera2003.jpg

Gimooseraffe's Don't Hold Still For Photos
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/BGOVRO_2008/Slew%20City%20Warrior/?actio n=view&current=HaleysCamera2016.jpg

Aimee Smith
Neonate
Username: Hotfillyky

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 09:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Bobbi! JJ looks great! He has some nice conformation. As to baby Gimooseraffe, he is really growing into himself. I like his markings.

Bobbi Govro
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 361
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aimee: I just can't believe the muscle development JJ has. The pictures don't do him justice. I was scratching backs and rubbing butts last night and I am just amazed at him. The muscle development is just outstanding on this guy and agility...he's so remarkeable coordinated. He really does have something to be "stuck up" about. I'll have to get some video of him so you guys can have a good laugh at how "great" he thinks he is. He's just a tad on the "over confident" side, like his father! Hehehe!

Bobbi Govro
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 364
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 02:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aimee: Maybe I could just "keep" my foals for you until you graduate from vet school. (psssstttt..this would be a great tall tale to tell my husband so I can keep them...hehehehe). Maybe I could just make up a tale like "Bob is going to purchase him but he wants him broke first" or "John Doe says he'll give me $500,000 for him but only when he's three"...

I believe this is a new disease...FFILS..."Foal Fall In Love Syndrome"

Bobbi Govro
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 367
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jon: Here's your ride! Oh, oh...black betty...bamalam...she never looked so fine...bamalam

(actually...keep my baby in your thoughts...she's sick, as well as JJ is sick)

http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/BGOVRO_2008/?action=view&current=HaleysC amera2034.jpg

Diana Gilger
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 345
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 05:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HAVE MERCY! That's one big hog!

Cjskip
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 384
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 08:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

JJ is sick, Bobbie? I'm so sorry. Sorry about the hog too, but keep us posted! I'm wishing the best for both of them, but you know, my biggest wishes have to go to the horses.

Jonathan Smith
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 114
Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bobbi

JJ is a cutie, but no. It's expensive enough to feed the pack of animals that already resides at the house.

Big Black Betty is about the right size for a piggy back ride.

Bobbi Govro
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 379
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jon: You must go along with this idea...it keeps babies at my house if I can mislead my hubby that Aimee needs me to keep him until he's a two year old to train for her...you ain't gettin it buddy boy...this is for me...not you...hahahahaha! Unfortunately, when it is time for him to go its going to take a crowbar to get him out of my clutches. I figured with Moose...well, its going to take me laying down, screaming & crying, feet kicking and all those other temper tantrum things to keep him. My husband's thought process is something like "If you can't eat it, then its not worth the expense." Unfortunately when you own five horses (four being completely broke) I can't even get away with the "But I need to keep them to ride." There's how many of me...oh, that's right...one...how many do I already have to ride...oh, that's right...four. Hehehe!

You guys definately need to come by for trip to Missouri. We would be great hosts and the two of you really can relax and have some good laughs! Its always a comedy show! (I'm really not trying to sell you a horse....hahahaha!)

My Betty is my baby...she's not for consumption on the farm either...leading back to my husband's thinking of "she's a money burner". Its quite hysterical because she knows "lay down" and she will drop like a beached whale and roll over like a dog with her feet up for a good belly scratch...she loves her "mommy bobbi" hehehe

Diana: Yes, she is a rather LARGE sow! Hahaha...she'd give Jon a heck of a ride!

Cjskip
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 393
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hogs are so smart. We had a few pot bellies for awhile. A series of events caused us to have to sell them.

Anyway, my daughter gave one a bath in our tub. It looked into our floor length mirror and recognized itself, we think. It looked at it, looked at my daughter, back to the mirror, all the while her tail was going like crazy.

And the older pot belly would follow a few commands. They are great pets. I plan to get a couple one day when I have my own place.

But I NEVER would have believed I'd EVER let a pig come into the house. I told my daughter there was NO WAY that was gonna happen. Of course they are small pigs, but still.

OK! Yes there was a refrigerator on the big back porch-I admit it! No hub caps for decorartion though. Can't believe I'm telling people this.

Well, we had a very old couch that was given to us. We were quite without at the time. It was the only soft furniture in the living room. My mother and grandmother were visiting. My grandmother was kind of like minded with Bobbi's husband. If it doesn't make money, or isn't for eating, then it's a just a "hay burner." She was also raised on a farm, in the days when we knew little about the clean habits of pigs.

Well, the newly bathed pig decided to get onto the sofa. Don't remember how it got there-probably my daughter. Anyway, it laid there and had a nice, long, piggy nap.

My grandmother never sat on that sofa again!

Diana Gilger
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 350
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 01:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's funny cj, and you are right, they're very smart. I used to have a pot belly too, and my son who was 4 at the time, named her Miss Piggy. She would sit and do tricks for grapes! She came in the house occaisionally, and was house trained. Aside from our yard looking like a badly kept golf course, with millions of little tiny divets everywhere, I loved her! So, we're in line at Target one day, and my son, who knew no strangers, started talking to the lady in front of us in line. He said, "I have a pig for a sister." And the lady said, "Well, that's not very nice, to call your sister a pig!"...and my son replied, "well, she IS!...we call her miss piggy, and she's half black and half white!"...I have never seen anyone look sooooo offended in my life! LOL She was obviously bi-racial herself, and at that point I had to step in and apologize to her, and explain that we really do have a REAL pig, and that it is not his sister! hahaha!

Aimee Smith
Neonate

Post Number: 10
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Bobbi! I am down for the plan. Only I get JJ in the end. lol I bet he will be great for reining or cutting if he is that athletic.
Jon and I are thinking of a MO trip maybe late summer if things work out. Maybe we can visit you all and go to Columbia at the same time.
I thought I had survived DUHH but I think spouses must be able to catch it. Contagious?!

Jonathan Smith
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 118
Posted on Friday, May 02, 2008 - 08:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bobbi

I take it you are a Ram Jam fan.

Jon: Here's your ride! Oh, oh...black betty...bamalam...she never looked so fine...bamalam}

Cjskip
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 410
Posted on Sunday, May 04, 2008 - 01:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Diana, that is hysterical! Out of the mouths of babes! That was a good one! I'd loved to have seen the expression on her face! Hope she calmed down after the explaination. LOL

Well, I'm glad someone else can admit to letting pigs in the house. They are sooooo smart. One of the older sows became suddenly ill (I mean NO sign of anything) and the other pig came to the door to get me (I swear) to come out and look at the sick pig, who had come into the backyard.

They are great at helping to get rid of pests too, such as gophers, because of all their rooting activity and they will clean up all your windfall crops too! Really do love those piggies!

Bobbi Govro
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 396
Posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Diana & Cj: That IS hysterical. Both of you! And what are you talking about??? I just put a pig (a real piglet) in the house last year when we bottle raised the runt "Cora"...she was housebroke in 3 days. Our aussie taught her how to bark when she was 6 weeks old. Only barking pig we have on the place now...she's Black Betty's Runt and now is bigger and outweighs everyone but her mama! And you guys are sooo right...they ARE smart. Which is why my hubby says they are a pain in the arse...you can literally watch them outthink you! However fast your brain is moving...theirs is on hyper speed as well!

My house piggy, Cora, then
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/BGOVRO_2008/FARMBABIES/?action=view&curr ent=Cora1-1.jpg

My barnyard piggy, Cora, now
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj67/BGOVRO_2008/FARMBABIES/?action=view&curr ent=HaleysCamera2035.jpg

Hahahahaha!

Aimee: OK...I'm for the plan. We'll sneak him in your trunk (truck bed...whatever it takes) and hopefully Jon won't notice until you're already in Columbia!!! It will be too far to turn back then! Hahahahaha! Besides, you'll need him for your practice animal! (Jon is going to "throw me to the hogs" now!) And you are right...I'm selling him as an excellent reining/cutting prospect...you should see his daddy spin on a dime! His mom is quite the barrel turner and reining horse as well. The little one already has figure eights and flying lead changes down to a fine art. He is attitudal! My daughter told me last weekend that I was the only one who could work with him. Everytime anyone in the family of eight trys to work with him he gets his attitude going! She was like, "How come he just stands there like a perfect little gentleman for you and you can do anything you want to him but he's a little feisty butt when we do anything with him?!?!" Hehehe...I happen to like the one's with attitude...they're usually really, really smart and if you can out manuever them and stay one step ahead of them, they will give you everything they've got and then some.

I must say...I am TIRED of giving injections though!!! After little JJ's bout with a respiratory infection, two days later little Moose decided to hack and cough! So now, the horses run when they see me, the pigs run when the see me...and the cows run AT me because they figure if everyone is getting the heck out of my way maybe there will be food leftover for them with the skinny chick! Good lands! These chilly nights and the hot days are sure playing my last nerve! I feel like I'm wearing a big neon sign that says..."Doctor Bobbi Has Arrived And She Is Carrying Needles!"

Jon: I am a Ram Jam fan! My son put that song on my cell phone as a ring tone because of my pig! Its such a hoot! But then again, you'd have to see me with the pigs...its...what does my husband say...oh yah...I belive the word is "pathetic"

Bobbi Govro
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 399
Posted on Tuesday, May 06, 2008 - 06:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So Bobbi just realized that the "voice" of her Gimooseraffe is...Bullwinkle! Bobbi bangs her head on the desk and says...I should have named Moose Bullwinkle...that's what his personality sounds like!

Aimee Smith
Nursing Foal

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, May 07, 2008 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Bobbi!

Sorry it has taken me until today to get back to you. The last two days at work have been hellishly busy! Too many animals getting sick all over the place.

Don't worry, I will wear Jon down. I have been doing it for 15 years now and I have it down to a fine art! Besides when it comes to animals, his soft and gushy insides show. He knows how badly I want a few horses of my own and how long I have waited for it.

Bobbi Govro
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 417
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aimee...I think between the two of us we can get Jon to melt like a big ole marshmallow. My husband is a big ole rough talkin', ground stompin' tough guy but let me tell you the story of how I got Echo...its pretty funny.

I had talked him into going to a sale one Saturday night "just to look"...hehehehe...now, understand that the weekend prior to that Mark and I had gone to the livestock auction where a special consignment sale of our veterinarians herd was going on (so we knew they were in good health and vaccinated) and about 15 minutes into the sale...he says to me..."I'm feeling like biddin' on somethin'" I just looked at him and said, "OMG...what the heck are you doing?" About that time, they brought in 4 nice cows with calves at their sides and he leans down to me and says, "Whatcha think? Do they look good?" and I just sighed and said, "Bid on the darn things, they are the best of the bunch." That's all it took...he was gonna own those things no matter the cost. (I think he just likes to raise his hand...hahaha!)

So, now back to the story...(you can see this coming now can't you...hahahaha). We went to the horse sale the following weekend "just to look"....(trust me Mark saw this coming as well). I think its called getting even. So, my original eye was on a really nice mare that I liked a whole lot (Echo was my second choice). When the first mare came up, all I said to Mark was...(yep, you guessed it), "You know, I feel like biddin' on somethin'... He just started laughing. So up my ole hand went. Mark turns to me and says, "You got money with you?", and I said, "Nope, but you do." He said, "Not in my pocket I don't." and I said, "You got a checkbook." Well, this other couple way across on the other side starts to bid against me, ticked me off because they hadn't been in the game all along and now that I almost owned this horse, they decide at the last minute to keep the bidding going. So my husband gets ticked that I'm frustrated and when I said, "Nope...I'm done...let them have her because I'm not spending more than this." He says, "Oh no, I'm not stopping now." and up his hand goes. Well, when it got ridiculous I finally grabbed his hand and said, "No, now don't get in a bidding war and pay more than she's worth." So I got him to stop and slammed those people with the horse and the outrageous price. So, Echo was the last to come through for the evening. They started the bid off and no one would bite. I just patiently waited. The guy selling her says forget it and starts to walk her out on a no sale then turns around and says I've come too far to take her back home. Start her again, cheap. So we start again. After a few minutes I raised my hand and then guess who jumps in to bid against me...yep the same people across the way. Well, my husband says a few choice words about something like it'll be a cold day in you-know-where before these people are going to get her too. Well, we reached a point where I wanted to quit on the bid. My husband kept saying to me, "You want her?" and his hand kept going up. I looked at him at one point and said she's going too high. And he said, "I don't care what she goes for, she's coming home with us tonight." So...my dear hubby who wanted nothing to do with going to the sale, who wanted nothing to do with bringing "another horse home" was a big ole softie who wanted his wife to get what she wanted and nobody was going to take that away and leave me empty handed that night.

Funny how those things just kind of work out!

Aimee Smith
Nursing Foal

Post Number: 15
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 01:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Too funny! Unfortunately, Jon is too smart so far to take me to one of those sales. He KNOWS we would end up with a few! lol

Bobbi Govro
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 421
Posted on Thursday, May 08, 2008 - 01:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hahaha! Mark knows too...he just found himself in a "pickle" that he had spent $7,000 the weekend before...what was he going to say???? No, you can't spend anything???? I don't think so! Its all about finding "opportunity"...(devious little thing I am).

That's how I got my first horse as a kid...brother got a motorcycle...blew all the excuses my parents had used for years..."opportunity"...its my favorite word!

Please note that opinions, product information, advice or suggestions posted on this bulletin board are not necessarily those of the management at Equine-Reproduction.com nor does the maintenance of the post position indicate an implicit or any endorsement of that information, opinion or product.

Further, although we have the greatest respect for the posters offering assistance here, you are advised to seek a consultation with your veterinarian prior to using information obtained from this board if it is of a veterinary nature.

Proud to be sponsored and supported by:
IMV Technologies - makers of Equine AI Equipment
Equine A.I. Equipment Supplies
Universal Medical Systems Ultrasounds
For your Veterinary Ultrasounding Needs
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Exodus Breeders Supply - Your one-stop shop for all your reproductive needs!
Exodus Breeders Supply
Har-Vet: An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products
An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products!
Reproduction Resources: Specializing in Artificial Breeding and Embryo Transfer Supplies
Specializing in Artificial Breeding and ET Supplies
BET Pharm: Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
www.SemenTanks.com - Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
J.L. Smith Co. - Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
  International Veterinary Information Service
International Veterinary Information Service

MAIN PAGE | INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES | SHORTCOURSES | SERVICES
FROZEN STALLIONS | FREEZING LOCATIONS | SUPPLIES | BOOKS | LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST | SEMEN CALCULATOR | BULLETIN BOARD
SITEMAP | CONTACT US