SHORT COURSES
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
FROZEN SEMEN STALLIONS
CERTIFIED SEMEN FREEZING LOCATIONS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION SUPPLIES
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BOOKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST
EASILY CALCULATE THE CORRECT VOLUME OF SEMEN AND EXTENDER TO SHIP OR USE ON FARM!
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BULLETIN BOARD
SITE MAP OF EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
CONTACT US

horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
Go to the articles page

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board

Topics Page Topics Page Register for a new account Register Edit Profile Profile Log Out Log Out Help/Instructions Help    
Posting is restricted to registered board members only to prevent spamming of the board. We regret the necessity of this action, but hope you will appreciate the importance of the integrity of the board. Registration is free and information provided during the process will not be submitted to third parties.

NEW FILLY!

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board » Foaling and Immediate Post-foaling Issues » NEW FILLY! « Previous Next »

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock
Username: 1frosty1

Post Number: 466
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

New Filly hits the ground! I am so excited to announce the arrival of Dulce Graciella....Gracie for short. She entered the world in an unremarkable delivery (YEA!) on July 20th at 4 p.m. She is so beautiful:-) She is chestnut with a blaze and some high stockings on the rear! I will post pictures when we return into town on Sunday. Thanks for all of your support and help through my losses and my successes. You guys are the BEST!

Aimee Sutherland
Yearling
Username: Aimee_s

Post Number: 68
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 02:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

YAY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Can't wait to see the pictures!

Deborah Bills
Weanling
Username: Jinty123

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congratulations. Hope mom and baby are well and i look forward to the pics. Debbie.

Lynn Ison
Breeding Stock
Username: Lynndi

Post Number: 553
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Way to go Jan O!!! Will be looking forward to those pics! Have a GREAT weekend!!!!

Jenny Ireland
Weanling
Username: Jenny_i

Post Number: 34
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congratulations Jan. I am also looking forward to seeing those pics. One more down, a bunch to go! Nothing to report here. Still waiting. Will check the mare's milk a little later when it is lighter and I can see better. Please keep sending those good foaling vibes - I think the rest of us who are patiently waiting sure need them!

Jennifer Cook
Breeding Stock
Username: Black_opal

Post Number: 145
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Woohoo Jan! Can't wait to see pictures. Tell us the birth story too!

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 467
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My son is here and is posting pictures that my son in Calif. took. Here she is Gracie:-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/entropy1980/865997820/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/entropy1980/865997910/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/entropy1980/865997882/

Teresa Byersdorf
Nursing Foal
Username: Bravehart

Post Number: 17
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Such a cutie! Enjoy that chestnut color while it's there..she looks like she's going to turn grey!

Deborah Bills
Weanling
Username: Jinty123

Post Number: 26
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ahh! What an absolute darling. I am so jealous. Well done mommy. You are so lucky Jan. It makes you know its worth the wait. Debbie.

Emily West
Breeding Stock
Username: Paintlover

Post Number: 269
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 09:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What a darling!!! I love her white socks!!!!

Jennifer Cook
Breeding Stock
Username: Black_opal

Post Number: 147
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

She is soooooo cute! She looks so tiny! What breed is mom? I love her name, too.

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 468
Posted on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks guys, I think you might be right about her turning grey...only because my mare's 2003 son started to turn grey after he hit the age of two. Hopefully if she does it will take awhile.....

She is small compared to all the quarter horses, TB, Paints on the board :-) She is a Paso Fino....believe it or not she is way bigger than her first foal in 2003....he weighed in at only 40 pounds and cooked until day 379...Gracie was born on day 337. We will be picking up mom and baby on Monday morning to bring them home. I am very anxious to meet her in person and get them settled back home.

I am still thinking of you all that are still waiting.....I am thinking positive foaling vibes for you. We still have some July for you to have your foals in.....

Teresa Byersdorf
Nursing Foal
Username: Bravehart

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 09:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just from the photos..it looks like she has "light" rings around the eyes. If these are a mix of chestnut and grey hairs...she will turn grey. I had a grey Arab once and got pretty good at telling at birth whether her foals would grey out or not..once you know what your looking for, it's pretty distinctive. I could be wrong as I'm looking at photos and not the live foal..but sure looks like it. You will be able to tell better when you get her home. She sure is cute..either way..chestnut or grey :-)

Lynn Ison
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 554
Posted on Sunday, July 22, 2007 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jan she is precious!!! I hope her little mane and tail grows like a paso !! Will she be gaited like a Paso? CONGRATS again...enjoy her!

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 472
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all...were Home :-) Trailered mom and baby home this morning. What a doll she is. She did really well stepping up into the trailer and the ride (about an hour) went well. Lucky we got a cooler morning her in CA.

Lynn, she is a pure paso...her daddy is a champion fino stud :-) I ride mine on the trails only though. She is already gaiting around her new stall. It is much roomer than the one they had her in the hospital. I'll take some more pics tonight.

Teresa....I LOVE my grey mare......I love Gracie grey or chestnut :-)

Kimberly Cummings
Neonate
Username: Kimberlyc

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Way to go Jan! I am new to this site, but found your posting for your new filly! She is a beauty, good luck with your new baby and the mare!
Kim

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 477
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 01:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Kimberly...are you waiting on a foal or interested in breeding:-)

Aimee Sutherland
Yearling

Post Number: 74
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 02:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jan I'm glad trailering went well for you this morning. Must be VERY nice to have them home!! She sure is a cutie, looking forward to new pics!!

Hannah MacDonald
Breeding Stock
Username: Hannah

Post Number: 157
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 03:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ooooh thankfully the wait is over! Fab news Jan....get the piccies up soon, cant wait to see this one!! xx

Lynn Ison
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 562
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jan I have been in love with paso fino's sinse I was a kid. Those mains and tails!!! and color assortments! hehehe ..I LOVE a grey!!! And who deosn't enjoy riding a gaited horse! I am so thankful my Nugget has a nice racking gait passed down to her from Two-Eyed Jack in her lineage!

Maybe one day I will breed her to a stud of MY choice! I think a blk and wh tobiano would be nice! Her daddy was one and gorgious!

Lynn Ison
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 563
Posted on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

good God, my spelling is bad tonight! ROFL!

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 487
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 12:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Lynn, Thanks...I call my Paso's the over 40 horse...really easy on the old bod. Nugget sounds like she is turning into a "gold" nugget :-) She would throw a beautiful baby with a tobiano :-)

Lisa R.
Yearling
Username: Lisa98

Post Number: 95
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jan-she is SO cute!! I have a Gracie who we call Graciella as well :-) I love the Paso's they are such an awesome breed, so kind and gentle and love that "trot"! Congrats on your new addition and the uneventful delivery; and I know you're so glad to have them at home now.

Lynn Ison
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 566
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jan,, yep I will have Nugget one year Sept 10th and boy have we come a long way. She used to bite, paw when leading, refuse to move forward, was cinchy and hard to saddle, head shy!!! All those habits are gone!!! Pretty soon I will have her backing up gladly ( I hope LOL) I believe the baby's birth before during and after has bonded us for life! Nugget's sire's name is
14K Nugget,, so yep she is my "gold" Nugget.hehehe TY, Lynn

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 492
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x109/1frosty1/?action=view&current=IMG_4749.j pg;http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x109/1frosty1/?action=view&current=IMG_4720.j pg;http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x109/1frosty1/?action=view&current=IMG_4729.j pg

Hi all...here are some pics from last night. Working on imprinting with her. At the hospital they did not imprint at all and she is a little afraid :-( My last foal we were present and did all the imprinting and he was like a puuppy dog. She is inquisitive but a little shy.

Lynn Ison
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 567
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh Jan she is a precious little filly!!! She is going to be SWEET! and I saw a pic of one called legolas..........now that's MY idea of a perfect colored paso!!! He is absolutely beautiful!!! LOL...There is an older feller a few miles away that has a dapple grey/brown one with a creamy tail and mane..spots are lighter..awesome.

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 493
Posted on Wednesday, July 25, 2007 - 04:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Legolas is my 2003 gelding from my mare. He is meeting my grandaughter for the first time :-) He is a dream...such a great trail horse. I ponyied the heck out of him from a month old on...he is rock solid on the trail and anybody can ride him. He was born very dark bay and started to grey at 2 and now at 4 you see what we have. Thanks!

Lynn Ison
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 568
Posted on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 04:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jan, I think that is so amazing how a grey horse comes to color. And let me tell you that Legolas tells on himself in that photo....(and I LOVE his name)....a beautiful horse inside and out.
winks+++
still drooling..................

Tina Todd
Neonate
Username: Tina_todd

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, I'm new to the board and I'm really looking forward to being a part of this community as I will be breeding for the first time the spring of 2008. So I have a loooooooooooooong way to go but I'm already excited and trying to learn as much as possible! Anyway, I just wanted to say that Jan your little filly Gracie is just adorable!! I'm very curious though, how do you tell if the baby will be grey at such an early age? Some people also can tell right away, it amazes me!

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 518
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tina...and welcome and I just encourage you to read all the posts Jos is an irreplaceable wealth of knowledge and wisdom. The board is loaded with a wealth of knowledge, experience, compassion and joy.

Well....my mare is grey and grey is a dominant modifier so if a baby gets the grey gene then they will grey. Some babies are born with grey rings around their eyes and just have some other tell tale signs that for sure they will be grey and then others grey slowly and can go a year or so before showing those tell tale signs. My four year old was a bay with black stockings and stayed that color till he hit 2 then he started grey so at 4 he is profoundly greying :-) We will wait and see if Gracie greys. Some opinions on the board is that she will....love her in any color :-)

LeAnn
Neonate
Username: Fantasma111

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi
congrats on the foal. I to have pasos. My little mare didnt get in foal this yr but i hope next spring to start early and try again. She hopefully will have a rapido del paso foal.

On the gray thing. Most gray horses when born are very bright colored. They dont tend to have the mousey coloring on their legs, nose, flanks ect.

example
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y246/fantasma111/?action=view&current=horses100 4.jpg
this is my mare and her first foal

here is our bay tiger horse colt
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y246/fantasma111/?action=view&current=storm007. jpg

hopefully you can make out that the gray one doesnt have any of the light coloring on his legs and the tiger colt does.

Tina Todd
Neonate
Username: Tina_todd

Post Number: 4
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jan for your warm welcome and advice!
LeAnn, and thanks to you as well for posting those pictures for examples. Your little one's are also adorable! Is it possible to have an ugly baby though? Nahhh! I do think that I see what you are saying. My mare is also gray, she's a dapple with 4 black stockings, so I suppose the chance of us having a grey baby will be quite high. That's okay, please don't get me wrong, I love my baby girl as Jan says..no matter what colour she is and our baby will be just as loved even if he or she is purple with pink polka dots! I would be telling a fib if I were to say I wouldn't like a dark bay possibly but when it comes right down to it, healthy, happy mum and baby is all that I could wish and hope for.
Oh and I wanted to say this, I have been reading all sorts of thing on the board and yes Jos is truly a knowledgable person. Would it be at all possible to live together for awhile Jos while I'm going through this with my beloved mare?? hahaha It's either that or I resort to drugs! hehe

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 521
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 12:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi LeAnn,

So glad to have a fellow paso lover. I bred to El Marcador de Cache. My mare is a Capachino/Bochica grandaugter. My first foal was really dark bay with black legs, dark counter shading including a dark dorsal shading with tiger barring on his legs and shoulders. What are your thoughts on Gracie. On her one foot without the sock she is sort of mousey and light.
http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x109/1frosty1/?action=view&current=IMG_47111. jpg

LeAnn
Neonate
Username: Fantasma111

Post Number: 5
Posted on Thursday, August 02, 2007 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

she is soooooo cute and little awww i think she is just special. I think she will be gray if she isnt she is going to be a very dark deep chestnut. When i first saw her i thought oh she is going to gray out.
How tall is your mare she looks very good sized.
Here is that same foal as a 2 yr old. He isnt going to gray out very quickly
http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y246/fantasma111/?action=view&current=foals078. jpg

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 530
Posted on Friday, August 03, 2007 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Very cute mare! My mare is 14-3. She is just the right size. Her 4 year old gelding is 14 but really refined. I bred to something a little bigger hoping to get a little more substance this time. Is the one with a white blanket an appy?

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 558
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 01:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gracie is doing great! This past weekend at 2 weeks of age Gracie ponyied out for the first time on trail. Saturday we just went up the street, through the equestrian tunnel and up the trail a bit. She did really well. Sunday we went all the way to the stream water crossing and Gracie got to play in the water. At first she was scared but good old mom started to play with it and pretty soon Gracie caught on. This weekend we are going to do some of the same. I will try and take pictures of her in the stream.
Here are few updated pics :-)http://s181.photobucket.com/albums/x109/1frosty1/?action=view&current=IMG_6612.j pg

Laurie A Beltran
Nursing Foal
Username: Prophecy_ranch

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jan,
Gracie is so dainty! She is adorable :-) I bet your a proud momma! Jan, I see you have Paso's nice horses! Since your in Glendale? Have you had a chance to see the Fiesta of the Spanish horses? I was there this year displaying my equine Art scultures, that show was amazing and it does have a great cause, Cancer foundation I believe? Have a grand day

Aimee Sutherland
Yearling

Post Number: 81
Posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 - 10:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looking good Jan!! Congrats on the first pony rides!! I'm hoping to get Maggie's lameness (very slight) figured out next week (making a vet appt) then hopefully I'll be able to start riding her and then in turn taking Maverick out on the road!
Have fun this coming weekend out on the trail!

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 563
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Laurie, Yes we go every year to the Fiesta...I probably admired you ARt! What a small world. Do you go every year? If so I will introduce myself next time. Yes it is for the Cancer foundation. My filly's daddy was there. El Marcador de Cache :-) Do you do other So. CA shows?

Jan Owen
Breeding Stock

Post Number: 564
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Aimee, I hope Magggies lameness resolves itself...what a bummer. Did Maverick's picture win?

Aimee Sutherland
Yearling

Post Number: 82
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 04:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jan, we've been battling it for awhile with the help of my farrier, but now we're thinking that it wasn't just her feet, sigh, so time to get the vet in and get it truly figured out. It could just be arthritis (she is 20), since she has some lumps in one knee that I am betting are calcium deposits (she injured this same knee one year by pawing the trailer wall on the way to a show (3 hour trip I think) Her knee ballooned up and kneedless to say I didn't compete that weekend). So if it is "just" arthritis I'll have to see what there is out there to make her comfortable since they say movement is a good thing to keep the joints fluid when arthritis is setting in. Or it could be that her feet are just too ouchy and if that is it then I'll put shoes back on her (been trying to go barefoot, but it could be she is too old to go that route now). Thanks for your wishes. I'll let you know what happens with her.

yes Maverick's picture did win for his day!!

Laurie A Beltran
Nursing Foal
Username: Prophecy_ranch

Post Number: 15
Posted on Wednesday, August 08, 2007 - 10:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jan,
You probably did come in to our booth, We were located on the side you come in. We have very rustic,earthy pieces, Vases, Wall hangings (Bas Reliefs) horse ornaments ect.... Yes we will be out there next year. Hope you meet you there!

Have a great day!

Beverly Outlaw
Breeding Stock
Username: Outlawpaints

Post Number: 170
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone! We have a new filly as well. Our brand new Tri-Colored Arabian Quarter cross. She is just perfect.. Has the typey face like an Arabian and color of our stallion! What a combination!

She is just gorgeous!

Marilyn Lemke - Dora due 7/31/08
Breeding Stock
Username: Marilyn_l

Post Number: 968
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congratulations, I'll bet she's a beauty with that combination. You have to post pictures. Yea!!!! another filly! It's the year of the filly, yipppeee!!!! I don't want to jinks all of you who want a colt, but yipppeee a filly!!!

judy cervantes
Breeding Stock
Username: Judy1

Post Number: 133
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IM WITH YOU MARILYN,YEAAA FILLLLY!!!!! BEVERLY POST THOSE FILLY PICTURES.SHE SOUNDS PERFECT,CONGRATES !!!!

Tracy Smith, Tali due 6/08
Breeding Stock
Username: Tracys

Post Number: 796
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 11:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congrats Beverly! Did you do the nail and string test by any chance? I can't wait to see pics :-)

Jenni Luttrell
Breeding Stock
Username: Bugrace2000

Post Number: 880
Posted on Wednesday, February 13, 2008 - 11:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Congratulations on your new bundle. Cant wait for pics!!!

Jan Owen
Senior Stallion or Mare

Post Number: 1052
Posted on Thursday, February 14, 2008 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beverly~Congratulations on the new filly! Yipee!

Ivy Rittenhouse
Weanling
Username: Appalotranch

Post Number: 42
Posted on Friday, February 15, 2008 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beverly, A Big Congratulaltions! Pictures??? -Ivy

Please note that opinions, product information, advice or suggestions posted on this bulletin board are not necessarily those of the management at Equine-Reproduction.com nor does the maintenance of the post position indicate an implicit or any endorsement of that information, opinion or product.

Further, although we have the greatest respect for the posters offering assistance here, you are advised to seek a consultation with your veterinarian prior to using information obtained from this board if it is of a veterinary nature.

Proud to be sponsored and supported by:
IMV Technologies - makers of Equine AI Equipment
Equine A.I. Equipment Supplies
Universal Medical Systems Ultrasounds
For your Veterinary Ultrasounding Needs
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Exodus Breeders Supply - Your one-stop shop for all your reproductive needs!
Exodus Breeders Supply
Har-Vet: An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products
An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products!
Reproduction Resources: Specializing in Artificial Breeding and Embryo Transfer Supplies
Specializing in Artificial Breeding and ET Supplies
BET Pharm: Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
www.SemenTanks.com - Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
J.L. Smith Co. - Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
  International Veterinary Information Service
International Veterinary Information Service

MAIN PAGE | INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES | SHORTCOURSES | SERVICES
FROZEN STALLIONS | FREEZING LOCATIONS | SUPPLIES | BOOKS | LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST | SEMEN CALCULATOR | BULLETIN BOARD
SITEMAP | CONTACT US