OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
STALLIONS AT EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
FROZEN SEMEN STALLIONS
CERTIFIED SEMEN FREEZING LOCATIONS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION SUPPLIES
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BOOKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST
EASILY CALCULATE THE CORRECT VOLUME OF SEMEN AND EXTENDER TO SHIP OR USE ON FARM!
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BULLETIN BOARD
CONTACT US

Join us on Facebook! Join us on Facebook!

Please note that this records only identifiable - not all - hits! horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
Go to the articles page

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board

Topics Page Topics Page Register for a new account Register Edit Profile Profile Log Out Log Out Help/Instructions Help    
Posting is restricted to registered board members only to prevent spamming of the board. We regret the necessity of this action, but hope you will appreciate the importance of the integrity of the board. Registration is free and information provided during the process will not be submitted to third parties.

Asking questions but no answers!

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board » Breeding Problem Mares - Volume 1 » Asking questions but no answers! « Previous Next »

How to get answers?
Posted From: 130.189.221.153
Posted on Friday, July 11, 2003 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I see a lot of posts by people in this particular forum as well as the others where theirs is the only post and no one bothered to answer. Maybe they were asking silly questions in someone's opinion, but I think if people take the time to post, they ought to get an answer or just do away with the forums! It is hit or miss whether one is answered or not.

Sandy
Posted From: 67.31.170.157
Posted on Saturday, July 12, 2003 - 10:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to respond to this post by saying that I am one of the people who have posted questions before and have never gotten an answer.

And honestly, I believe it could be due to the fact that maybe no one has an answer! Or maybe they may have an idea, but do not want to post it for fear of giving someone bad advice.

I have been posting on and reading this forum for a couple of years now, and for the most part have found it very informative and helpful.

Anonymous
Posted From: 200.64.191.51
Posted on Monday, July 14, 2003 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's probably worth considering that the people that take the time to answer the questions on this forum do so out of the kindness of their hearts and for nothing! If you have a question that is important enough that you are going to complain if nobody answers it, you should perhaps be paying a veterinarian to get an answer rather than giving people that do a tremendous amount to help others for nothing a hard time!

It's also worth considering that it is the breeding season in the Northern hemisphere, and the people that normally do take the time to answer the questions are probably REALLY BUSY as a result!

On top of that, a lot of the questions that I have seen that have not been answered here in fact would be answered if the person took the time to read the articles page instead of just asking the question here!!

I love this forum! I hope the web site owners ignore you and do NOT do away with it!!

reckless
Posted From: 69.41.133.142
Posted on Monday, July 21, 2003 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I totally agree with the last "Anonymous"! Just browsing this Forum I see the same questions posted over and over. This is NOT the only source of information on equine repro. There are tons of books on breeding, most of the major vet schools have a number of articles online and, if you are in a big rush -- contact a qualified vet!!
Besides, although Jos is very educated and well-informed on equine repro, not every poster is. I guess what I'm saying, is that just because it's posted on the Net doesn't make it true or correct!

Please note that opinions, product information, advice or suggestions posted on this bulletin board are not necessarily those of the management at Equine-Reproduction.com nor does the maintenance of the post position indicate an implicit or any endorsement of that information, opinion or product.

Further, although we have the greatest respect for the posters offering assistance here, you are advised to seek a consultation with your veterinarian prior to using information obtained from this board if it is of a veterinary nature.

Proud to be sponsored and supported by:
Home of the world-famous INRA '96 extender!
Home of the world-famous INRA '96 extender!
Universal Medical Systems Ultrasounds
For your Veterinary Ultrasounding Needs
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Har-Vet: An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products
An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products!
BET Pharm: Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
www.SemenTanks.com - Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
J.L. Smith Co. - Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
Here Today. There Today.
Here Today. There Today.
Saving Foals from FPT
Saving Foals from FPT
International Veterinary Information Service
International Veterinary Information Service

MAIN PAGE | INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES | SHORTCOURSES | SERVICES
STALLION STATION | FROZEN STALLIONS | FREEZING LOCATIONS | SUPPLIES | BOOKS | LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST | SEMEN CALCULATOR | BULLETIN BOARD
CONTACT US