SHORT COURSES
OTHER SERVICES AVAILABLE FROM EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
FROZEN SEMEN STALLIONS
CERTIFIED SEMEN FREEZING LOCATIONS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION SUPPLIES
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BOOKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST
EASILY CALCULATE THE CORRECT VOLUME OF SEMEN AND EXTENDER TO SHIP OR USE ON FARM!
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BULLETIN BOARD
SITE MAP OF EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
CONTACT US

horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
horse breeding
Go to the articles page

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board

Topics Page Topics Page Register for a new account Register Edit Profile Profile Log Out Log Out Help/Instructions Help    
Posting is restricted to registered board members only to prevent spamming of the board. We regret the necessity of this action, but hope you will appreciate the importance of the integrity of the board. Registration is free and information provided during the process will not be submitted to third parties.

I think my Pony is Pregnet

Equine-Reproduction.com Bulletin Board » General Mare Questions - Volume 1 » I think my Pony is Pregnet « Previous Next »

Debbie Pettie
Neonate
Username: Whfange

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I bought this pony on March 10 and she had a 9 month old baby on her still...THe lady who I bought her from got her a week befor I did from an auction the guy who sold her didnt speak much english so she didnt ask if she was bread back to a stud after the filly...Plus looking at that poor pony you wouldnt think that she would be prenet...She was very under weight...Very sad to look at her..THat 9 month old baby was taking every thing out of her and she wasent getting enought food..But I have been gradley feeding her the right amounts of food slowly and she is on 6 to 7 pounds per setving 2 times a day...She is a good size pony..She is half pony and half horse...She is about 12hds..She is getting this belly on her sooo fast and I have been watching her every day since May 1st and she still hasent come in heat and my other mares have..I dont recall her coming in heat in April but I know for sure this month no...She usually stays out of the hay pile I have it covered and lately she has just been treaing off the tarp and getting into the hay...But also she pees alot her stools are big for a pony there bigger than my horses, she drinks alot...My neighbor has a gelding and he hangs out by the fence next to my mares and I know when there in heat every month the poor gelding gets teasted...And I have noticed that the pony dosent like him she will walk by and put her ears back and go away....I think I saw something poke out in her belly today....I did some figureing if her baby was born 8 months ago in March she would have been born in Auguest...So the guy breed her pritty late I think in the season and he could have again I am thinking....Would she be starting to show know like I think she is...? }

Rooty (Unregistered Guest)
Unregistered guest
Posted From: 69.196.103.102
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2005 - 01:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Get her checked out by your vet, then you will know.

Please note that opinions, product information, advice or suggestions posted on this bulletin board are not necessarily those of the management at Equine-Reproduction.com nor does the maintenance of the post position indicate an implicit or any endorsement of that information, opinion or product.

Further, although we have the greatest respect for the posters offering assistance here, you are advised to seek a consultation with your veterinarian prior to using information obtained from this board if it is of a veterinary nature.

Proud to be sponsored and supported by:
IMV Technologies - makers of Equine AI Equipment
Equine A.I. Equipment Supplies
Universal Medical Systems Ultrasounds
For your Veterinary Ultrasounding Needs
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Exodus Breeders Supply - Your one-stop shop for all your reproductive needs!
Exodus Breeders Supply
Har-Vet: An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products
An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products!
Reproduction Resources: Specializing in Artificial Breeding and Embryo Transfer Supplies
Specializing in Artificial Breeding and ET Supplies
BET Pharm: Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
Your Compounding Pharmacy for Reproductive Needs!
www.SemenTanks.com - Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
J.L. Smith Co. - Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
  International Veterinary Information Service
International Veterinary Information Service

MAIN PAGE | INFORMATIONAL ARTICLES | SHORTCOURSES | SERVICES
FROZEN STALLIONS | FREEZING LOCATIONS | SUPPLIES | BOOKS | LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST | SEMEN CALCULATOR | BULLETIN BOARD
SITEMAP | CONTACT US