SEMEN EXPORT SERVICES
STALLIONS AT EQUINE-REPRODUCTION.COM
FROZEN SEMEN STALLIONS
CERTIFIED SEMEN FREEZING LOCATIONS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION SUPPLIES
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BOOKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION LINKS
EQUINE REPRODUCTION E-MAIL LIST
EASILY CALCULATE THE CORRECT VOLUME OF SEMEN AND EXTENDER TO SHIP OR USE ON FARM!
EQUINE REPRODUCTION BULLETIN BOARD
CONTACT US

If you "like" us please "recommend" us!

and then:
Join us on Facebook! Join us on Facebook!

Proudly sponsored by:

Hamilton Research Inc - Home of the Equitainer
Hamilton Research Inc
Home of the Equitainer

Home of the world-famous INRA '96 extender!
Home of the world-famous
INRA '96 extender!

Universal Medical Systems Ultrasounds
For your veterinary
ultrasounding needs

Har-Vet: An Industry Leader in Equine Veterinary Products
An Industry Leader in
Equine Veterinary Products!

BET Pharm: Your compounding pharmacy for reproductive needs!
Your compounding pharmacy for
reproductive needs!

www.SemenTanks.com - Quality Tanks at Competitive Prices!
Quality Tanks at
Competitive Prices!

J.L. Smith Co. - Safe, affordable breeding stocks!
Safe, affordable
breeding stocks!

Here Today. There Today.
Here Today. There Today.

Saving Foals from FPT
Saving Foals from FPT

Egg Tech - serving European breeder's needs!
Egg Tech - serving
European breeder's needs!

International Veterinary Information Service
International Veterinary
Information Service

Please note that this records only identifiable - not all - hits!

Mares due 2013 ~ Share yours!

The place to post that topic that doesn't fit anywhere else!

Moderator: Jos

Re: Mares due 2013 ~ Share yours!

Postby innishfael » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:05 pm

This is Innishfael Cleopatra. She is 3/4 Arabian palomino pinto and this will be her first foal at age nine.

she is in foal to Mechall MS, a purebred Arabian stallion (Magnum Chall x MSA Melodical Blus) for a mid-January foal.

we lost Mechall shortly after this photo, so this foal is exceptionally important to us. we also managed to get a purebred mare in foal to him, this is Padron's Halli, and she is due the beginning of March

sheila - innishfael farm
innishfael
Yearling

Postby wolfwoman » Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:42 pm

We have 2 jennets (possibly 3) and 2 mares due this year.

Daisy is an American Mammoth Jackstock jennet who is due in March. She had a twin pregnancy with one twin now non-viable. She goes in for a f/u ultrasound Wednesday to check on the live twin.
http://s934.beta.photobucket.com/user/b ... 4.jpg.html

Dixie is a white standard jennet (muddy right now) about 4 years old (she is a rescue) that is due ANY DAY!!
http://s934.beta.photobucket.com/user/b ... 5.jpg.html
Molly, our TWH mare
http://s934.beta.photobucket.com/user/b ... 0.jpg.html
is due in March (subject to change - both mares were pasture bred by our bay Clydesdale stallion Ben who is now a gelding). (Pic is of Ben with his 2012 colt Blazer.)
http://s934.beta.photobucket.com/user/b ... 3.jpg.html
So is Pammy, our QH mare, also subject to change. (Pic os of her before pregnancy.)
http://s934.beta.photobucket.com/user/b ... y.jpg.html
Brenda Weddle
Forever Home Farm
wolfwoman
Breeding Stock

Postby wolfwoman » Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:34 am

I wasn't kidding when I said Dixie was due any day. She foaled yesterday just after midnight. She had a beautiful white jack foal. Mother and baby are doing well. :D

http://s934.photobucket.com/albums/ad18 ... 001082013/
Brenda Weddle
Forever Home Farm
wolfwoman
Breeding Stock

Postby Ashenvale » Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:24 pm

I have two mares in foal due this year. Both Welsh Section A mares.

Blackhill Trim - she is in foal to Springbourne Hector and due the first week of May

Blackhill Tia - She was covered in August by Ysselvliedt Highwood
Ashenvale
Nursing Foal

Postby Kleonaptra » Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:15 pm

My beautiful dark brown thoroughbred mare Pandora is due to my partbred arabian stallion Zayfir. I'll post some links to pics as soon as I get some up. I'm really excited, its my boys first foal. Im hoping for an endurance star...Bit of stamina, bit of speed I hope!

I'd also like to note my boy is better, I posted earlier this year in Stallion Questions as he was really ill and not getting better. When I realized he had never been on grass full time before, everything clicked into place. He had a severe paspalum allergy, likely caused by his sinus problem from a head injury when he was 2yrs old, a vitamin and mineral imbalance from our lush pasture - we only moved here last August and he'd never been full time on grass before - and right in the middle of it got bitten by a mosquito on the testicles causing a severe infection that muddied the waters so badly we couldnt put the pieces together. The bite on testicles clarified after Jos telling me swelling wont go up and down rapidly unless it was a bite or sting, this kept buzzing around in my brain until I figured it out. After his antibiotics his cough came back, meaning it was environmental, it was doing my head in as our 20yr old girl was fine and we couldnt figure what could put down a healthy young man but not an old girl. I realized she's been on grass all her life, he never was, and bang it all fitted together. Moved him away from the paspalum and started giving him supplements and he improved in 2 days! He's back to his rascal self now!
Kleonaptra
Nursing Foal

Previous

Return to Miscellaneous and Suggestions for a New Topic Category